Models? B**ch please!!!

Options
ReinasWrath
ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
So most girls want to look like Heidi Klum, or Tyra Banks or something (hah only 2 models I could think of >_< ) But I know in at least my case I want to look like a video game girl!! Yeah models may be Photo shopped all the time but most video game girls don't even have room for organs! So I don't want to hear the pressure they're under ! :D Am I the only gamer girl that wishes she could rock Mileena's outfit flawlessy (Flawless Victory!) or have curves like Rachel (Ninja Gaiden)?! Ahh... If only

Replies

• tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    which Mileena outfit? And I mean, sure I guess - if we're talking about wearing some kind of crazy kinktacular outfit and looking good in it, but in terms of bodies, I've honestly never wanted to look like any of those characters because they don't look like real people to me.

Of course its not different than all the people who post Kim Kardashian pictures and Marilyn Monroe pictures and say they want to look like that. That super curvy hourglass is like 90% genetics and 10% not being fat and 0% any exercise or diet plan you follow.

I dunno, maybe I'd idealize female video game characters bodies more if it didn't bother me how weak most of them used to look (I notice lately that has improved a LOT actually). I just find it too distracting for words. Its not the boobs, I'm good with that, its the super skinny completely un-muscled legs and shoulders.

So anyway - so as not to totally derail this - I did a bit of googling and I...cannot find anything that isn't either "normal" clothes, or something I can't work out the practicality of. Thus I am a failure. Maybe something from Final Fantasy Dress up - I mean Final fantasy X2? I remember a lot of that being fun.
  • Leiki
    Leiki Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I work out to cosplay video game hotties the best I can =)
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    which Mileena outfit? And I mean, sure I guess - if we're talking about wearing some kind of crazy kinktacular outfit and looking good in it, but in terms of bodies, I've honestly never wanted to look like any of those characters because they don't look like real people to me.

Of course its not different than all the people who post Kim Kardashian pictures and Marilyn Monroe pictures and say they want to look like that. That super curvy hourglass is like 90% genetics and 10% not being fat and 0% any exercise or diet plan you follow.

I dunno, maybe I'd idealize female video game characters bodies more if it didn't bother me how weak most of them used to look (I notice lately that has improved a LOT actually). I just find it too distracting for words. Its not the boobs, I'm good with that, its the super skinny completely un-muscled legs and shoulders.

So anyway - so as not to totally derail this - I did a bit of googling and I...cannot find anything that isn't either "normal" clothes, or something I can't work out the practicality of. Thus I am a failure. Maybe something from Final Fantasy Dress up - I mean Final fantasy X2? I remember a lot of that being fun.

Yeah I was kind of referring to those kinds of pictures/models ^^ Like oh I wish I looked like this but that sort of look usually is impossible because it's not real :D Only the video game characters are a little more exaggerated (or a lot more ) And obviously video game character's bodies are Fake but they are more easily recognized as being fake (since they're CGI lol) Just making a joke :laugh: maybe a not very funny one lol. Actually I usually only ever see video game girls who seem very fit, usually never any frail ones!

And I defiantly meant the newer costume :D
    Mileena_Official_Render_transparent.png
  • TimWilkinson101
    TimWilkinson101 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Actually, the ninja girl in stilettos seriously works for me.. but then I'm a male gamer and I think she's supposed to. :D
  • KingRoaVa
    KingRoaVa Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Actually, the ninja girl in stilettos seriously works for me.. but then I'm a male gamer and I think she's supposed to. :D

Just wait til Mileena takes off her mask. She's the same species as Baraka. :-)
  • Absidey
    Absidey Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Nariko in Heavenly Sword. Idealistic, sure, but not too unrealistic I think. =D
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options

Stilletos are easy - well not EASY but they're not as bad as people make them out to be if you've got a reasonably textured surface, decent balance, and a fighting style that doesn't require you to rock back on your heels. I mean it'd be a disadvantage but not too bad.

But the over the knee bit really limits your range of motion.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I've seen someone cosplay as Litchi Faye Ling [from BlazBlue] ... damn a model, she rocked it.

Also, I know someone who cosplayed as Celty Sturleson [Durarara!]... Rocked it, too.
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options

LMAO!!! Of course they don't look like real people cuz they're not! Just poking fun. I've seen some craaaazy female cos play outfits. One of the best ones I've seen was of Morgan from Darkstalkers. If you can pull off that Mileena outfit ( and not eat me ), that would be a nice sight.
  • KingRoaVa
    KingRoaVa Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Just make sure you don't overdo the showing of skin. That Lollipop Chainsaw Cosplayer was ask to change clothes at PAX.

http://kotaku.com/5900134/skimpy-outfit-gets-lollipop-chainsaw-cosplayer-asked-to-leave-pax