Challenge Day 16

Options
2»

Replies

• rds532
    rds532 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Just finished Level 2, Day 4. Sweating like a freak! I almost look forward to doing this each day - crazy huh???
  • lilpe5512
    lilpe5512 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Just finish L2D1 and JM is not joke. Those walk out plank and plank twist are too much. I'm dripping with sweat. Now I'm resting for about 20 mins so that I can go for a quick walk b4 dark.
  • SallyGal4
    SallyGal4 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I was lazy last night and only did 30DS Level 1. I got some good sleep last night which was much needed after Sunday nights drama. A drunk decided to "park" his truck in my ditch Sunday night just after I went to bed. He took out our mail box along with our recycling bin and trash can before he landed on the driver's side of the vehicle. He took off and I got to deal with the cops. At least he landed in the ditch and not our house. So now that I'm rested I plan on NMTZ tonight. That's my favorite one!!

I'm now moving into my 2nd month of Jillian!! Seeing very noticeable changes in my tummy and arms. Weight still not anywhere close to desirable but that will come with time.

Yikes! What a nightmare. At least he didn't take out anything else. Oh, congrats on your changes! That's great!!
  • SallyGal4
    SallyGal4 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    @Liv, glad your back is getting better!

@lilpe, yay for starting and finishing your first day of L2!! It's a great workout. I too am nervous about moving on to NMTZ because of the length, but I bet we'll both power through. Good luck!

Hope everyone had a good JM day today. I pushed mine back to the the evening, so JM will be kicking my a** and my abs in about half an hour. I shouldn't have had dinner. :ohwell:
  • dsengel01
    dsengel01 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    NMTZ down for the count!! 504 calories banished :happy:
  • lilpe5512
    lilpe5512 Posts: 425 Member
    Options

You go girl!!!
  • AnnyaSB
    AnnyaSB Posts: 233 Member
    Options

Woop-woop!

I am only managing a disappointing 185/190 on Leve l3 of the 30DS despite it being agonising and the sweat POURING off me. I averaged 200/220 on Level Two so I'm not sure what is happening, apart from the fact that I am still getting used to the moves. I have even upped my hand weighs for 1kg to 2kg which was not as hard as I was expecting it to be so I must be stronger than I thought!

@lilpe5512 - Way to go on upping the anti to Level 2 - it will get easier.... I promise :smile:
  • RicochetRabbit
    Options
    Just finish L2D1 and JM is not joke. Those walk out plank and plank twist are too much. I'm dripping with sweat. Now I'm resting for about 20 mins so that I can go for a quick walk b4 dark.

WTG - you can do it!! I like to see your smiling face posted first thing in the morn.

I have to work the early shift this week for 3 days. Family came to town. Should have worked out last night but didn't. Tomorrow my life will be back to normal. I will get back to it.
  • shalomabeth
    shalomabeth Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    where do u buy the dvd