NB! EXHAUSTION TESTS!

Options
tanyakay87
tanyakay87 Posts: 223 Member
Hey guys

I just wanted to make sure everyone knew about the exhaustion tests in between most of the weeks. I am not sure if the app will tell you itself as I have never used it before - in theory it should but just double check! If you are using the website, it does tell you on what weeks to do these tests but I'll put in on this topic for you anyway!

At the end of weeks 2, 4 and 5, you will be required to do an exhaustion test which is like another initial test. This is to determine which column you will be in the next week and also to see your progress. For example, you started on week 1 in column 2 as your initial test mark was 15 sit-ups. At the end of week 2, you do an exhaustion test (within 24-48 hours of finishing the week) and you can now do 35 sit-ups, this means you will start week 3 in column 2 and continue in this column until end of week 4.

At the end of week 4, you will do another exhaustion test to determine which column you will be in for week 5. At the end of week 5, you will do another exhaustion test to see which column you will be in for week 6.

Finally, at the end of week 6, you will do a FINAL TEST and you should now be able to do 200 consecutive sit-ups.

Hope this makes sense to everyone. I just wanted to ensure you had all read it and understand what needs to be done. Any questions please let me know x