Shared Google doc for tracking progress

Options
colorlessgreen
colorlessgreen Posts: 173 Member
Hi everyone! I saw this on another group that was doing a workout together, and I liked the idea. (I know not everyone will want to participate, but I hope some of you will!) I've made a spreadsheet that we can all edit where we can track our workouts, fit test results, and measurements. In addition to keeping everything in one place and seeing that people are working alongside you, it can help keep you accountable. If you don't post to the spreadsheet, we can message you and see what you're up to! :wink:

The document has three sheets that you can access at the very bottom of the page under the grid (to the right of the plus sign). The first sheet is daily workout tracking; you can "X" off each day, put a short note in, record your calories burned, or whatever. The second sheet is for recording fit test results, and the third is for measurements. Those should be pretty self explanatory! I added in a couple measurements that I like to track, and I suppose you could add in another row for everyone if you really want to add something else. You can of course opt out of measurements that you don't care about (e.g. I don't measure both biceps or thighs).

Just add your name at the top of a new column where I wrote "(new user)," and post your stats!

Here's the link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Amajb5ZlIV-udGZjSmtoWmFuRkluenRDODh3akQ3Mnc

You shouldn't need to sign in to access or edit it, it's freely editable by anyone who has the link. (I'll be backing it up occasionally in case something happens to it!)

Replies

• robinskv
    robinskv Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    This is great! Thank you for doing this. Now I just need to post my stuff.
  • buenita
    buenita Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I posted my info, thanks for setting that up!
  • billyjoebob
    billyjoebob Posts: 72
    Options
    What a cool idea, thanks! I'll go post my info.
  • jreed1920
    jreed1920 Posts: 123
    Options
    Girl you rock!! Thanks for setting this up!
  • kungfugirlrox
    kungfugirlrox Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Can I still use this even though I started early?
  • colorlessgreen
    colorlessgreen Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Can I still use this even though I started early?

Of course! Just ignore the dates and fill in whatever you like! :)
  • jamkat
    jamkat Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    What a great idea!!!! Thanks for doing this! Let's help to keep each other accountable. I know I need it!
  • tenchasmfp
    tenchasmfp Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow! this so cool and I feel like I will be more accountable for completing my workouts. I was wondering how the group could keep our progress organized and this just the tool we needed. :)