Introductions!

Options
Hey everyone! I am Christine. I just started Turbo Jam yesterday and started this group so that we can all be accountable and help motivate each other. I am 26 and married with a sweet one year old daughter. I have been married for almost 5 years and in that time have gained almost 40lbs. My husband and I decided that as of January we were going to lose weight and get healthy together. I have lost 14 lbs so far and my husband has lost over 30! I am trying to get in shape and be healthy! Can't wait to start Turbo Jam with everyone and see results at the end of the month!

Replies

• determined136
    determined136 Posts: 332
    Options
    I am SO excited. I try to Turbo everyday. I LOVE IT!!! If you need support I am here for you! I think this will be a wonderful group!!! THANKS!
  • amshumaker88
    amshumaker88 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, my name is Amber. So I started the Advanced schedule yesterday, and am looking for some daily accountability. I have done Turbo Jam before and successfully lost weight about 40 pounds. A little about me, my husband and I have been married for 7 years and we have 3 children. Im 23 years old, our oldest is going to be 7 in less than 2 weeks , our second daughter will be 5 in July and our youngest just turned 2 a couple weeks ago. My problem has been that I just haven't been motivated since having my youngest, but now I seriously need to get back in shape since I am done having children. I have been exercising on and off for the last year, but have never fully stuck to it....and ended up gaining back what I lost last summer. So my goal for May is to complete the advanced schedule and lose some inches/weight~! I did the 20 minute workout instead of learn and burn yesterday, and I have already completed it for today too. I look forward to working out/getting healthy with you.

current weight: 168.8 goal: 125
  • LatinaPuppyLover
    Options
    wohoo! Im excited,
    A little about me... Im 29 years old and Im hopping I can lose weight before I turn 30 in august!. I've been married for 10 years, we have 3 kids, 9, 6 and 3, and Im also done having kids. My current weight is 231.8!!! I was 238.8 but I lost 7 pounds in 2 weeks. I've been having the turbo jam videos for a whil, and the only one I have done is the 20 minute workout! I have most of the videos, the one with the 5 workouts, punch kick and jam, 3t, cardio party 3, fat blaster, lower body jam... I think thats it, lol I always get them on amazon for a very good price.
  • Shirvona
    Shirvona Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone, my name is Joyce and I love Turbo Jam! I am just been having a hard time maintaining a schedule because my husband work schedule got change to 10pm to 6am, so he is usually asleep when I want to workout and I don't want to wake him.
  • shaymo10
    shaymo10 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I know that I am a little late to the party, but I'm Shay! I am 30 years old, and I live in sunny Florida. As indicated in my ticker, I weigh 160 pounds. My BMI indicates that I should weigh between 130-134 pounds being that I am 5'1. Given this information, my goal weight is 130. Hopefully loosing these pounds will enable me to accomplish my number one goal: Having a baby! Note: I will need to start Turbo Jam on May 14, because I have 6 days left on Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. Thanks in advance for supporting my efforts. We can do this!
  • belle227
    belle227 Posts: 9
    Options
    Hey Everyone! My name is Jeanee. I'm 31 years old. I just started turbo jam and I'm loving it already. I'm looking to loose about 30 pounds. I lost 20 pounds before but of course I put back on the weight. I'm looking forward to this challenge. If anyone wants a buddy for support just add me. Let's go everyone for a great month of turbo jam!!!
  • ladyheath
    ladyheath Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi Im Heather! I have had great success with TJ in the past. Unfortunately I gained back all the weight I lost the first time around when I got pregnant so now Im starting all over!!! Its a lot harder this time around because my body is still getting used to most things but Im just pushing through. :]