The Spreadsheet!

Options
jdim1093
jdim1093 Posts: 418 Member
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApkxnzF0X6A1dGl1R194UldQMU5VZHJXZ1lKNnd5NkE

Here's a shorter link:
http://tinyurl.com/6lsdqzm

If you have a Google/GMail account, log in. It makes it easier.

If you just joined, put your starting weight in the leftmost column regardless of what day of the month you joined. Then, start putting your weekly weigh-ins in the appropriate column. Skipping columns is ok, but I need something in column B to do the math.

Don't forget to read the NEW MEMBER POST:
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/588781-new-members-read-this

Replies

• Naybelline
    Naybelline Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Try not to change much, if you don't know what you're doing with the spreadsheet, please speak up and one of us able can imput it for you lol!
  • jdim1093
    Options
    Just so y'all know...I periodically re-sort the sheet. Right now, I sort by alphabet. On Friday Afternoons (Eastern US time), I'll re-sort by who has logged and who hasn't.

I wrote the formulas. If you insert a row, the formulas don't appear, so just add yourself to the bottom and I'll keep adding empty rows as the group grows.

There's a formula ALL the way over in column U that I use for sorting based on who has logged and who hasn't. Don't mess with it, please.

If you have suggestions or problems, e-mail me privately and I'll do the best I can.
  • jdim1093
    Options
    They have a Google Drive (Google Docs) app for smartphones. You can log in via a gmail account and then log your weekly goal progress there. It's not as easy on the tiny screen, but it's much more convenient than finding a computer!
  • Pooks1n1Schmoops
    Pooks1n1Schmoops Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I'm loving this! Can we do it every month PLEAAAAAAAAAAASE:tongue:
  • BrettWithPKU
    BrettWithPKU Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Fortunately, I think the name "a goal a month" implies it's not just a one-month thing. I wouldn't be concerned.
  • Nanba007
    Nanba007 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    So do we set a new goal tomorrow?
  • Naybelline
    Naybelline Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    So do we set a new goal tomorrow?

Yes new goals every month :)
  • Nanba007
    Options
    Thank you!
  • brittaney0625
    brittaney0625 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Added my username and starting weight.
  • Nanba007
    Options
    For some reason I have lost the spreadsheet can someone please send me the link I need to weigh in. :)
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    For some reason I have lost the spreadsheet can someone please send me the link I need to weigh in. :)

sent
  • Nanba007
    Options
    I had to reboot my computer and lost the spread sheet tried to go back to it so I can log my weight and it will not let me open it not sure why not.

Thank you
    Nancy