Anyone going anywhere cool for the Bachelorette party?

Options
courtneymal17
courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
We just booked our Vegas trip for August for my cousin! I can't wait! I've never been! Is it sad I'm more focused on looking hot for that then for her wedding? haha! Anyone else going on trips?

Replies

• jap6955
    jap6955 Posts: 12
    Options
    We are going about an hour away from where we live to a spa weekend. I want to do nothing but be pampered and relax.
  • mrsnathanandrew
    mrsnathanandrew Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    This makes me sad. My bridesmaids want to take me to dinner, and the movies for my bachelorette party. I'd like to do something a little more fun, but they don't like that.
  • zellagrrl
    zellagrrl Posts: 439
    Options
    LOL we could trade. I just want something really low key and chill-- nothing crazy at all. Pretty sure my bridesmaid is looking for something crazier than that.
  • courtneymal17
    Options
    This makes me sad. My bridesmaids want to take me to dinner, and the movies for my bachelorette party. I'd like to do something a little more fun, but they don't like that.

shoot i'm not too far from ohio ILL take you out lol. That's super not fun :(
  • mrsnathanandrew
    Options

shoot i'm not too far from ohio ILL take you out lol. That's super not fun :(

Woo hoo! Lets do it! My weight loss coach who is only a little older than me, offered to take me out haha. I'm not saying I want to go crazy, but a little fun wouldn't kill me.
  • ltrenk
    ltrenk Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You should get to be alittle crazy!! This is a once in a lifetime thing! :)
  • courtneymal17
    Options

YES!
  • mrsnathanandrew
    Options

MFP bachelorette party anyone? lol
  • RosieWest8
    RosieWest8 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Going to Nashville for the weekend. I've never been .... I'm excited for a weekend with the girls and then some good music too! =D

Also in another wedding later in the summer as well.
  • lostalykat
    lostalykat Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I went on a cruise to mexico for my 1st one, which was a joint with the fiance's best man and friends. My next one is going to be more relaxing with wine tasting and possibly a night out on the town as well.
  • melinda200208
    melinda200208 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    July 21st we are all going to my girlfriend's house. We are going to either have a Pampered Chef party, or a spa treatment at her house. Then we are renting a limo and going to a comedy show and some bars afterwards. Cannot wait to hang with the girls!!!
  • courtneymal17
    Options

MFP bachelorette party anyone? lol

haha right? I'm going to be in columbus july 21 but its for a race sooo idk how much drinking ill be doing beforehand lol