Yee Haa!!!!

Options
heatherlsi
heatherlsi Posts: 90 Member
I finally made it to minus 50!!!!! It's taken me almost a year which feels like forever. I have a great trainer, who tells me over and over that slow and steady is good. Even though it's taken a while I've learned a lot and this year has been great... it's fun to learn new things and find new interests. At this time last year I never would have believed I could jump on a road bike and go 26 miles!

Replies

• Coolhand1969
    Coolhand1969 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I finally made it to minus 50!!!!! It's taken me almost a year which feels like forever. I have a great trainer, who tells me over and over that slow and steady is good. Even though it's taken a while I've learned a lot and this year has been great... it's fun to learn new things and find new interests. At this time last year I never would have believed I could jump on a road bike and go 26 miles!

Awesome! Way to go heather!

(hopefully I'll be joining you in the 50 club next time I weigh-in)
  • phillbis
    phillbis Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Great job! I can't wait until I'm at the 50 mark.
  • jobryan4
    jobryan4 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • Coolhand1969
    Coolhand1969 Posts: 833 Member
    Options

haha! I did it too! (I was pretty hopeful)
  • jobryan4
    jobryan4 Posts: 138 Member
    Options

haha! I did it too! (I was pretty hopeful)

Congratulations to you as well, coolhand!
  • heatherlsi
    heatherlsi Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Way to go! How are you celebrating!