i need a soda free whiskey drink

Options
tretheb
tretheb Posts: 42 Member
anybody got any recipes for a good soda free whiskey or rum drink for the summer ?

Replies

• wlgreen379
    wlgreen379 Posts: 104
    Options
    Jameson's or dewar's on the rocks... I'm almost better off with that because I drink it so much more slowly than I would a beer or a rum and coke. Maybe pour a little diet ginger ale into the mix and you are good to go.
  • JoHo57
    JoHo57 Posts: 31
    Options
    I have no idea what it is called or even if it is a real drink, but a a shot of whiskey over ice and lime juice, (or lime aid). Sweeten if you must, and sip...
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what it is called or even if it is a real drink, but a a shot of whiskey over ice and lime juice, (or lime aid). Sweeten if you must, and sip...
    I think ins a snake bite... techinicly its Yukon and lime juice but any whiskey will do. We dr!\ank these at my wedding reception till everyone passed out.. My 85 year old aunt that speaks through a voice thingy magig was amongst the last awake and livin it up!
  • minimaggie
    minimaggie Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Rum and any flavor Spakling Ice Water.
  • tretheb
    tretheb Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    sounds good and i have lime juice ... thanks ...
  • tigerblood78
    tigerblood78 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I've recently become addicted to Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey whiskey. I just drink it straight and I love it.
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    If you're drinking a good whiskey, you don't need to add anything. I love my Templeton Rye, neat with just a tiny splash of water to open up the bouquet.