May Challenge?

Options
2»

Replies

• Blugal1
    Blugal1 Posts: 92
    Options
    Sorry to hear that news, Baydale.

Do you think you might be up for a non-riding challenge to keep you motivated? When I had a horse on stall rest, I signed up for a 75 km bike ride. Then I invited my sister so I couldn't back out! That really kept me going that summer, because I was SO bummed out about my horse.
  • MexisMom
    MexisMom Posts: 249
    Options
    How did everyone do with achieving their May goals?
  • Baydale
    Baydale Posts: 22
    Options
    Sorry to hear that news, Baydale.

Do you think you might be up for a non-riding challenge to keep you motivated? When I had a horse on stall rest, I signed up for a 75 km bike ride. Then I invited my sister so I couldn't back out! That really kept me going that summer, because I was SO bummed out about my horse.
    Thanks. I have 3 weeks of exams to get through first, so stress levels are running high! Great idea though, I'll have to dig my bike out of the shed when I'm done :smile:
  • jingoace
    jingoace Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    My May Challenge is:

1. Eat Paleo for the month
    2. Eat more Protein
    3. Walk 40 miles

That's it, :) J

May results -
    1. Paleo every day except for 2 (over memorial day weekend!)
    2. protein - getting way more daily with paleo eating, but didn't really keep a log or anything
    3. walking - failed... could not walk at all for the 3 weeks of knee injections, so basically gave up on this one.

Overall - I feel the simplicity of my May goals made it easy to remember & feel like I succeeded fairly well in 2 out of 3.

:) J