Checking in!

Options
StephD1185
StephD1185 Posts: 58 Member
How is everyone doing on your MFP journey?

I started Couch to 5K this week and feel really good about that. Being a Scorpio I think that jogging will be good for me in the future when I need some alone time to think, right now my mom (a Capricorn) and my aunt (a Gemini) are doing the program with me. It helps having them a long because both days I have wanted to quit, but they haven't let me!

I am still not eating that well, but I am doing my best to track it.

Replies

• Themuseinme
    Themuseinme Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    i know that scorpio either all the way on or all the way off syndrome well, myself , as i have scorpio moon.But scorpios have determination too once they make up their minds. maybe nows not the time???
  • StephD1185
    StephD1185 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I was doing pretty good over the summer but then got distracted by life and lazy. I am trying to restart. How is everyone else doing?
  • TattooedNici
    TattooedNici Posts: 2,141 Member
    Options
    Aries/Pig checking in and both signs can be labeled as "lazy". Doing P90X/Insanity in the morning, with minimum of 30 minutes of treadmill time or pilates in the afternoon seems to help me get through the struggles of having a low metabolism.
  • aedreana
    aedreana Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Greetings! aedreana here! I just successfully completed my diet-- lost those 10 vanity pounds. I am at 111 pounds at 5' 3 1/2." Determined to maintain! I am seeking to expand my friends list. I don't send out individual friend requests, but I accept those sent my way. Feel free to check out my profile page; if you would like to be my friend, please add me! Thank you!