Crushing on my female gym instructor!!!!

Options
lisaelainee
lisaelainee Posts: 248 Member
Lately I haven't been going to the gym but starting up again tomorrow.
But when I did go to the gym I was majorly crushing on my female gym instructor and I'm not going to lie, I have been having sexual thoughts
And I know it will happen gain when I start going to the gym.

Anybody else had this problem?
and any suggestions on what to do?

Replies

• Smiler106
    Smiler106 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I don't know why it's a problem, at my old gym I had a huge crush on one of the trainers, it was great I got in shape and enjoyed the view! If I hadn't moved away from the area I'd definately be in better shape than I am now!!
  • twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    I had a similar situation with my massage therapist. I've been bi for as long as I can remember, but it's ALWAYS been purely sexual for me. Any relationship I was in was always with a man. I never desired a relationship with a woman, just a night or two. lol Then I met my massage therapist while undergoing treatment for an injury I got. She was so not my 'type', but good lord did I have it BAD for her! I crushed on her big time...and what was so strange was she was someone I could see myself in a relationship with. I thought of her constantly and couldn't wait until I my next appointment when I could see her again. Alas, my treatment finally ended and I had to say good bye to her. People kept telling me to grow a pair and see if she was interested, or to ask her out. I could never do it. I do miss her though. She was a truly amazing woman!
  • Dakotacole13
    Dakotacole13 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Lately I haven't been going to the gym but starting up again tomorrow.
    But when I did go to the gym I was majorly crushing on my female gym instructor and I'm not going to lie, I have been having sexual thoughts
    And I know it will happen gain when I start going to the gym.

Anybody else had this problem?
    and any suggestions on what to do?

Yep got this problem