Civil partnership

Options
Getting fit for my civil partnership in December, looking for some new contacts please!

Replies

• thekarens
    thekarens Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Congrats! My wife and I are old married people after 12 years together.
  • LemonSnap
    LemonSnap Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Yes, congratulations to you both. Barb and I have just celebrated 14 years together. Nothing like a civil partnership or same sex marriage here in Australia....... yet.
  • adamb83
    adamb83 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    w00t! Congrats!

My partner and I (of 5+ years) finally got engaged in February... getting married next May!
  • zinok
    zinok Posts: 185
    Options
    (: Congratulations. I can't wait to find that special someone to spend my life with.
  • claireberries
    Options
    Thanks all, and thanks to those who have added me as a contact!
  • futiledevices
    futiledevices Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Awesome! My wife and I have been Married since October. :)
  • wendyapple
    wendyapple Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    congrats! i hope you get to take advantage of all the nice legal perks if you're in a state that allows you to...and if not, hopefully soon :)
  • jaxxwalker
    jaxxwalker Posts: 18
    Options
    Congrats :drinker:

My wifey and i had our cicil parnership in Decemeber 2011. Its the best thing i ever did in my whole life.

x
  • claireberries
    Options
    Thanks all. Getting married in the UK, so hopeful within the next couple of years we can 'upgrade' to a full marriage.
  • Alex729
    Alex729 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    My wife and I were married in Iowa in March of 2010 :)

Good luck to all of you getting hitched soon!
  • kayla611
    kayla611 Posts: 4
    Options
    Having our ceremony October 27. Unfortunately, its not legal in Georgia, so we're gonna go to D.C. I'm so excited!
  • owndbycatz
    owndbycatz Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you all! I'm looking forward to the day when marriage equality will exist across the globe - full recognition by our respective governments. It's what I work toward every day.