La Amazona

Options
Moe4572
Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
Is it today..........if yes, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I thought you said was thursday and you were celebrating Saturday, but can't find the post....so if I am off sorry, but whenever it is hope it is GREAT !!!!

Replies

• La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Awww thanks!! Yes it's today!!

I'll be moving tonight. Blah. Smiley has class which he cannot miss because he's about to graduate at the end of the month so I won't see him until 9:30 tonight. But I'm going to take advantage and get stuff done.
  • tangie82
    tangie82 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!! Hope it's a great one!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    1288621446_birthday-6.gif
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!

happy-birthday.jpg
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!!
  • Steelheart7
    Steelheart7 Posts: 1,056
    Options
    Happy Birthday Amazona!!!!! Is smiley gunna get you a present????
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!
  • nammer79
    nammer79 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    happy birth day =)
  • La_Amazona
    Options

I have no idea and I'm stressing. We've only been together 2 weeks. I have no idea what to expect. He's sent me sweet texts already and he hugged me this morning and kissed me but I don't know his style yet.. whether it's too early or if he's even a gift guy. Who knows!! I'm not going to say anything if he doesn't. I know we're going out on Saturday so maybe that's my gift? lol Blah.

My ex was great about getting me awesome gifts/ breakfast/ etc... EXCEPT for he didn't mean it because he was cheating. Hmm. I rather just have a faithful Smiley sitting by my side making me laugh and kissing on me. :bigsmile:

Oh did I tell ya'll that last week Smiley made me french toast in bed?!?! I stayed over his place and he made it all by himself. It was sooooo sweet.
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    Happy Birthday! :drinker:
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    cUMPLE+cHOLI.jpg
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    I have friends coming from Tyler, my cousin and her hub coming in to help me move and to party, FL, Smiley and maybe my bff coming in for celebration. I cannot wait. I was telling someone else that this will be Smiley's 1st time seeing me let loose and get wild. He's already told he'd dance with me all night long to keep the boys away. :bigsmile: He said I can do whatever I want, it's my night and he'll just watch over me.

Since it's Cinco de Mayo it's only appropriate to have lots of tequila and margaritas... as a matter of fact, Smiley brought some over the other day so I think we'll make some while we're moving on Saturday for everybody. :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • pkiesch
    pkiesch Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    happy birthday!!
  • Learning2LuvLindsay
    Learning2LuvLindsay Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday! Now, how many spankings do you get?
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday to ya
    Happy Birrrrrrrrthdaaaay!
    Happy Birthday to ya
    Happy Birrrrrrrrthdaaaay!
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    28 spankings...

j/k

33. :noway:
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    Thank you all! :heart: :bigsmile:
  • Steelheart7
    Steelheart7 Posts: 1,056
    Options

I have no idea and I'm stressing. We've only been together 2 weeks. I have no idea what to expect. He's sent me sweet texts already and he hugged me this morning and kissed me but I don't know his style yet.. whether it's too early or if he's even a gift guy. Who knows!! I'm not going to say anything if he doesn't. I know we're going out on Saturday so maybe that's my gift? lol Blah.

My ex was great about getting me awesome gifts/ breakfast/ etc... EXCEPT for he didn't mean it because he was cheating. Hmm. I rather just have a faithful Smiley sitting by my side making me laugh and kissing on me. :bigsmile:

Oh did I tell ya'll that last week Smiley made me french toast in bed?!?! I stayed over his place and he made it all by himself. It was sooooo sweet.

It is always such an awkward time when you haven't been together all that long .. and birthdays or christmas pop up .. lol. Do you get a gift .. do you just take them out to dinner or drinks .. blahhhh. Totally agree tho .. faithful smiley over fake @ss cheating SOB nice gifts. lol.

Oooooh! Another new experience for smiley!!! lol