FFXIII-2 and The Great Laze of 2012

Options
auroranflash
auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
Through much cunning and skill, the BF managed to repair our PS3. It has been "Yellow Light of Death"ing since sometime last year after we killed it from trying to watch all ten seasons of Stargate: SG1 on Netflix. :blushing: .... so with our PS3 renewed, I ran out the front door, arms flailing, and instantly went to grab a game I've been wanting to play for months: Final Fantasy XIII-2.

GameStop had a used copy for $10 cheaper... someone returned it already? Eek, I didn't like what that implied about the game, but I bought it anyway and brought it home.

Turns out, just like the original, it is highly addictive. I am eager to get home and start playing again. My excuse for sitting on my @$$ playing video games at night instead of going to the gym is that I'm still a little icky from a cold and I want to make sure I'm completely over it before I start back at the gym, which should hopefully be by Monday. I have been lifting weights at home, I could do more, but meh.

Hoping I can fit game time in and still be dedicated to my workouts once I'm 100%.

It's very hard to put down the controller, though, after waiting so long.

And the game..... it's so shiny... *_*

Replies

• KCherry
    KCherry Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I too have recently been pulled in by the shiny of this game and have logged 20 hours of play time this week which is rather..shameful :( I'll guess we should stop playing video games and go outside and play ;)
  • whiplashpcw
    whiplashpcw Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I am happy to have finished my FFXIII-2. Now I am working on Skyrim and yelling at Bethesda for (AGAIN) putting out a game just riddled with bugs and glitches.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    I am only on the 2nd town (Bresha) and I am thrilled with the idea of being able to fight with monsters. I got all sorts of giddy last night and yelled to my BF (who was on the computer, playing EVE)

"BABY, I GOTS POKEMON!!1"
  • whiplashpcw
    whiplashpcw Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Well I highly enjoyed it. I have 30/31 achievements (yeah I am a 360 guy), but this last achievement is going to kill me LOL
  • KCherry
    KCherry Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am on chapter 5. I too thought about pokemon when I got my first monster. Then I wanted to keep the same monsters forever. My bf was laughing at me cause I didn't want to switch from my original three.
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Spent some much time on this game 200/200 fragments =))
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    I guess i should finish XIII first tbh...got bored in that tower with the lifts, and just...never went back tbh. I don't even know how it ended!