Pure Cardio

Options
jamkat
jamkat Posts: 77 Member
I just took a sneak peek at tomorrow's workout Pure Cardio. Gotta say, I'm a little scared! OK a lot scared! Especially when about 1/3 of the way in many of the cast are having a hard time keeping up with Shaun T!! I'll probably end up in a sweaty fetal position crying in a corner by the time it's over. :sad:

I'm definately going to have to do this one after work. There's no way I'll have the energy for this at 6am.

Good luck everyone! After I finish I'll let you all know if I'm still alive. Please do the same.

Replies

• Jeck1988
    Jeck1988 Posts: 12
    Options
    I did it today and have to say it was hard! he DOES encourage you to take a break in this one... i'd say i stopped for a swig of water 3 times but never more than 10 seconds and i kept jogging in place when i did. you will be surprised by yourself- i don't know if it is the confidence factor or fitness factor but you push harder.
  • colorlessgreen
    colorlessgreen Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I was actually a little disappointed by today's Cardio Recovery. Don't get me wrong, I was sweating plenty and my quads are probably going to be screaming tomorrow, but I didn't feel like I burned much. I guess tomorrow will be making up for that!

Jordan - would you say it was easier or harder than the Plyo Cardio Circuit?
  • Jeck1988
    Jeck1988 Posts: 12
    Options
    pure cardio was harder on the breathing scale but plyo felt harder on the burn scale, lol, if that makes sense?
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I did Plyo cardio yesterday and my calfs are sooooo sore today. Im thinking about giving myself a day to rest....I haven't been this sore in a long time!!!!
  • colorlessgreen
    Options
    pure cardio was harder on the breathing scale but plyo felt harder on the burn scale, lol, if that makes sense?

Yeah, I think I follow... guess I'll just have to try it out and see for myself! :)
  • billyjoebob
    billyjoebob Posts: 72
    Options
    Definitely intense. My calves have been burning for a couple days now, I keep limping everywhere. Still, I am feeling so empowered that I am actually doing this!
  • jamkat
    jamkat Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Couldn't get to Pure Cardio last night after work. I just did it now and am soaked! I had to take many breaks but I got through it! YAY! I enjoy that it's all different moves. I wear a body media armband and in 38 mins of activity (I know the workout is longer but when you take out the stretching it's only 38 mins) I burned 279 calories.

Now I get to enjoy my protein smoothie! I'll do Plyo tomorrow. Luvin this INSANITY!!!!
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I just finished pure cardio and cardio abs. Loved it!! Definitely kicked my booty!
  • robinskv
    robinskv Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Pure Cardio is by far the hardest one so far. I love it and hate it at the same time. I lose about a pound by just sweating it out!
  • colorlessgreen
    Options
    Pure Cardio is by far the hardest one so far. I love it and hate it at the same time. I lose about a pound by just sweating it out!
    Really? I think plyo cardio circuit is way harder!
  • robinskv
    robinskv Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Ugh! I would do Plyo 2 times before pure cardio!