That went by fast!

Options
gxm17
gxm17 Posts: 374
Wow. My last check-in. Those weeks flew by.

I did Cardio Party Mix 2 this morning. I can't believe I'm able to do 43 minutes of cardio and enjoy it. That's a real milestone for me. Let me know the next time you put a challenge together.

Sending out good wishes and encouragement to all in your health fitness goals. Stay healthy and happy!

Replies

• melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Wow. My last check-in. Those weeks flew by.

I did Cardio Party Mix 2 this morning. I can't believe I'm able to do 43 minutes of cardio and enjoy it. That's a real milestone for me. Let me know the next time you put a challenge together.

Sending out good wishes and encouragement to all in your health fitness goals. Stay healthy and happy!

Well done to you!! What an awesome achievement!!! :bigsmile:

I have loved this challenge, I really wish I had more time to catch up with everyone though. Life is crazy busy at the moment and I just could only fit so much in, sorry everyone.

I am glad to report that I have completed my turbo jam challenge on time this morning, I did get a bit behind but doubled up this week and last week to catch up with the lost workouts from the week I was away from home for work.

I'm so pleased I stuck it out and finished it on time doing my last session this morning at 8 am :happy:
    I will keep up with my turbo jams, I am going to aim for 3 a week and two runs plus I am starting a new challenge next week!!

Ripped in 30 :wink:
    Hopefully this will help me get my bikini body back for my holiday in July. I am so looking forward to it but have a load of toning up to do and a good few pounds to lose.

Well done to everyone who joined me with this challenge, I'm sure you all did very well and have seen improvements in your fitness and strength. Do let me know how you got on!!

I wish everyone good luck with their goals and fitness!! All the best to you all xxx

Thanks for joining me:flowerforyou:
    Mel :drinker: