Shakeology

Options
hparker2
hparker2 Posts: 19 Member
I'm not sure if anyone else is using shakeology, but it definitely helps! I have been using it for three months in conjunction with my turbofire program and notice it has helped me gain better results, physically and mentally. You can also check out the video here if you would like to learn more about it.

http://myshakeology.com/esuite/home/HPARKER2/doctors?marketLocaleCode=en

Replies

• RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    What does it do exactly - is it just nutritional value or does it help with weight loss, muscle growth?
  • hparker2
    hparker2 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    It does everything. Check out the 100 doctors video on teh previous link. It is a meal replacement shake, like a protein shake. Only this has vitamins, probiotics, prebiotics, superfoods, ect. All the servings of fruit and veggies for the day condensed into a shake. It is all natural, in chocolate and greenberry flavors. The newest is also vegan, tropical strawberry. There are so many health benefits to it. Increased regularity, increased mental clarity (one of the biggest things i noticed in myself), weight loss, lowering cholesterol, reduces cravings for other foods.... i could go on. There have been people with diabetes that have also benefited from it. Theres the 30 day garantee so that your able to give it the full month in order to tell if it has helped you. In terms of muscle growth, it will not make you bulk up or anything. theres about 19 grams of protein in a shake. I have had to play around with my calorie intake also, because i was not eating enough during the day to result from turbofire. I sometimes even drink two shakes a day and for extra "clean" calories i'll add a banana or natural peanut butter. I have noticed more lean muscle definition and I haven't been doing any weight training yet.