Say Hi

Options
I am a breastfeeding mommy. I have a 2 1/2 year old and my new baby was born at the end of March. I'm in my 30's. I have back issues that affect exercise. I have a slow metabolism.

Replies

• MaryMumof3
    MaryMumof3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, my DD was born at the end of March - 16 months after my DS. Including a 2nd tri loss, I've pretty much been pregnant or nursing for 3 years straight. I don't seem to be one of those lucky ones that breastfeeding just melts off the lbs. I wish!
  • Kimothy1602
    Options
    I also have a 2-1/2 year old (she will be 3 in September) and my little one was born March 5. I work full time so I am struggling to find time to exercise. ODD loves to walk, so when the weather is nice I will put the baby in my sling and we will all go for a walk. I have a friend trying to convince me to do the color run (thecolorrun.com) with her in March so we are going to start C25K today. We'll see if I can stick with it.
  • momRN2B
    momRN2B Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    hi my baby son was born the end of march and is 15 months younger than my daughter. Taking care of 2 babies and dieting is hard. I am a nursing student and have the summer off from school. I am exclusively breastfeeding and have to be off dairy products due to my baby's allergy. When I was/will be in school I pump milk.
  • RachelMason03
    Options
    Hi, my baby girl was born at the end of February. I also work full-time and am struggling to find time to exercise. I was pretty out of shape and overweight before baby but was exercising three times a week and losing pounds. Now post c-section, I'm having a hard time getting back into the swing of things. I'm always so sore after a workout now! Even after a one mile walk, I'm really hurting the next day. I'm hoping that I just need to give my body time to adjust again and all will be well. Time to get dedicated again!
  • Sjenny5891
    Sjenny5891 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Hi. My youngest was born the middle of March. I work full time too ( Midnights) It's hard to juggle taking care of the kids, sleeping, and exercising.
  • cmfournier15
    Options
    Hi! I am a stay a home mom of three. I have a six year old son, a daughter who will be two at the end of august and my youngest is a girl born at the beginning of April. With my son, I had lost all of my baby weight and then some by his second birthday...I was working full time and on the go constantly but really no exercise. 4 years later I had my daughter and I really only lost 10 of my 20 lbs before I was pregnant again with #3. I don't seem to be one that has my weight melt off with breastfeeding.
  • Mystic_Potato
    Mystic_Potato Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! Looks like I found the right group here.
    My daughter was born at the end of February and I have a 2 year old son. I am (GULP) 39 and now stay at home.
    It took me 10 years to have DS and years of fertility meds did a number on me. I got healthy after he was born and started on the right track and got pregnant again immediately. I gaev myself tons of leeway this time around. Unfortunately breastfeeding made me hungrier and have more cravings than pregnancy ths time. I need to get back on track.
    Staying with 2 little ones is rough and I find I have no time for myself ever.
  • chloejoyp
    chloejoyp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, Im a stay at home mum and married and i have 3 kids, I have a 4yr old son, 2yr old Daughter and My youngest girl is almost 6 months she was born march 27th 2012
  • spencerjrae
    Options
    Hi Moms!
    I'm a new mom to my baby girl born in April! I am 28 and am totally struggling with this new body. I've decided that enough is enough--no more binging like I did so well in pregnancy!
    Looking for support so feel free to add me as a friend.

Here's to feeling great again and being great role models for our babes!

Jill
  • BuhByeFatty84
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I gave birth to my second the end of March, and I have a 4 year old. My daughter was exclusively breastfed until a few weeks ago when she started solids. I gained a lot of weight during my pregnancy, now I'm ready to take the last of it off!
  • mepcasper
    Options
    Hello Ladies. I have a son that will be 3 in December and my youngest son was born in early February. I still had an extra 10 lbs to lose after my first and now another ~7 lbs from the 2nd. I just finished breastfeeding last week and am ready to get rid of this extra weight but I'm finding it hard to cut back on the calories that I don't need anymore.
  • mavz10883
    Options
    well it is time i get my body back! I have a beautiful baby girl that is now 7 1\2 months old! It has taken a while to pack on these pounds but i am officially heavier than i was at 9 months prego!! wow! i am hoping i can find some new mommy weight loss buddies to help me get through this struggle! I'm so excited to start this journey!!! woo hoo!!!
  • chrisoe6
    Options
    Hi all. Had my son on Feb 6th :)
  • daffodil_stars
    Options
    Hi!
    I am a stay at home mom . I had my little girl on April 5th.. was really special because she came two weeks early.. my dad was visiting and we basically celebrated his bday (april 4th), the house started to head to bed... but then we ended up going to the hospital at 11:30 that night. She was born at 8:23 am . :)

Glad I found this group. I actually am doing an 8 week challenge with some of my friends.. It is the challenge to eat your veggies/fruit, drink your water, not eat after 9pm, and only one sugary treat once a week.. :)
    Figured this will help me stay on track i hope. :)
  • Queen_Sugar
    Queen_Sugar Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hello all am from the March/April 2012 BabyBump board. Hope all is well with you and your little ones. I guess we all still have some Baby Weight on. I still have 44lbs to go. I gain 69lbs pregnant :blushing: . I really would love to get back into my size 8 &10 pant :ohwell: . So if you all are ready am with you so friend me so that we can encourage each other. :happy: