Videogames

Options
2»

Replies

• bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I can't play a lot of Console and FPS games because I get super motion sick.

I'm a LotRO player
  • ladygigis
    ladygigis Posts: 9
    Options
    WoW player here! I sometimes play my PS3 but that is more for the hubby's enjoyment then mine... I mostly use it for Netflix.

I am a hordie on Mug'thol :) I also have alts on Argent Dawn and Moonguard but their both Horde. I have ONE Ally toon on Mug'thol.... I just don't like Alliance as much as Horde *shrugs* my two mains (since I play them both equally) are a Belf ret pally (my first toon!) and Forsaken frost mage. :)
  • Llyrian
    Llyrian Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Oh, holy crap! For you Rock Star fans, there was a was a leak of Max Payne 3 the other day and now past the halfway point of the game, I can say I am truly impressed! Rockstar's made another very solid winner! (Not for the squeamish - the bullet time headshots are a hell of a thing)
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I'm another PC Gamer. I'm not playing anything at the moment because of finals mostly, but I was on Guild Wars, Diablo 2, Warhammer, Aion, Rappelz, 2Moons, World of Tanks, City of Heroes, and Neverwinter Nights 2 for some time for each.

I'm currently waiting on (and involved in the betas of) The Secret World and Guild Wars 2. Yay for GW2 stress test on Monday!