Sunday's Challenge

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
Today is simple but something we need to do more often so as to prevent complacency, unhappiness and guilt.
Count the blessings you have right now. Think on what you have overcome! See how you are a survivor! Count the big and small. Nothing is too small.
I appreciate I can take a class at the gym. I have friends who love me with my faults and all. Thankful for a simple cup of coffee.

Let me know your thoughts!

Peace, WW

Replies

• JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    My blessings.....

My husband and my 3 sons...
    Getting through the stress of my oldest son's prom and upcoming graduation WITHOUT eating my way through....
    My friends who love me along w/ my *****iness..... (ha, it edited it the witch w/ a b word!!! lol)
    The acts of kindness that have been shown to me the last few months....
    And I am thankful for my pool and awesome reclining float! ;)
  • ChassityGetsFit
    ChassityGetsFit Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    My husband is serving in the Army overseas in Afghanistan and I'm blessed that he is staying safe and fighting for our country! I'm also blessed that I have a supportive family and friends to help me through these hard times. I also feel completely blessed that I have great things and hobbies to keep me busy enough to not dwell on rough times! :)
  • littlefreckle91
    Options
    My family & fiance for always being so supportive and understanding no matter what,I remind myself I am truly blessed to have them everyday.

I am blessed to have my health and that everything works the way it should! :)
  • JeffPerry67
    JeffPerry67 Posts: 15
    Options
    My blessings:

- My kids and grandkids
    - My renewed confidence from losing weight and getting in shape
    - My health
    - My friends

There are so many things that we all can be thankful for. Unfortunately, alot of us(myself included) tend to focus on the negaitive things around us. I was especially bad for this after the breakdown of my marriage. I have travelled a long way to reach a happy place in my life right now, and a major reason for this is due to the success i've had from using this site to lose weight and get back in shape.

Cheers everybody!
  • yolste07
    yolste07 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    There are so many things that I am blessed to have family friends, life, and being on the weight lost journey with Myfitness pals.