Round 2, day 1, level 1

Options
SassyJuliana
SassyJuliana Posts: 96 Member
Good morning, everyone!

I'm starting the shred again today. Since I've already done 30 days, I figure I try something different: today I did L1, tomorrow I'll do L2, then L3, and back to L1, and so on. What do you guys think?

Have a beautiful day, drink that water and GET SHREDDED!!! ;]

Replies

• djuniteus
    djuniteus Posts: 149
    Options
    Hello Juliana!!

Congrats of getting your first round done!! How did you fair? Did you lose some great inches?

I think changing it up is a Wonderful idea! Doing the same routine gets boring really quick. I found that out. Have a Great night!!
  • SassyJuliana
    Options
    R2D2L2 - It does feel great to change it up. Let some muscles rest, and wake others up! ;)

I lost a few inches (and gained some, too - in strategical places, though! You can see a little bump on my arms! :wink:). I'm afraid I don't have that much too lose anymore. Except for the darned pooch, that insisted on staying EXACTLY the same!!! LOL

Have a great day, everyone!
  • djuniteus
    Options
    That sucks that it didn't go down!! Maybe you can google workouts that target that area. Glad that you gained muscle. That is the best thing.
  • SassyJuliana
    Options
    I am sure eventually it will come of... I guess I just have to be patient, now!

R2D3L3: Walking plank and traveling push ups will kill me!

Have a fabulous day, everyone! :)
  • djuniteus
    Options
    I'm sure your right. Plus once you lose it from everywhere else it will have to go down.