"Think Like A Man"

Options
Moe4572
Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
The movie....all single peeps shoould see it....laugh out loud funny movie, and parts of it very true........

Replies

• AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    ohhhh, ok, sounds like an insight into the male mind :noway: I love all that :laugh:
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    Insight... Motorbikes, sex, guitar, sex, beach, sex, weights sex sex sex, sleep:tongue:
  • melg126
    melg126 Posts: 378
    Options
    I saw it this weekend... it was hilarious. :)
  • AnnaPixie
    Options
    Insight... Motorbikes, sex, guitar, sex, beach, sex, weights sex sex sex, sleep:tongue:

Thanks for that Nat! :laugh:
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    Chick flick?

zZzZzZz :yawn:
  • AnnaPixie
    Options
    Chick flick?

I'm going to tie you down and make you watch one with me, as punishment for being close minded and overly blokey! :laugh:

:wink:
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    I actually think men will like it. It's very funny, and there is a lot of guy stuff in it. It's not just about women.

I read the book last summer, and while it is non-fiction and doesn't have any characters, per se, the movie does a good job of showing what is discussed in the book. I'm just not sure how true any of it is these days. Just reading this board has opened my eyes to what men think of women who won't put out, expect a certain kind of behavior from a man on a date, etc.

Nevertheless, the movie is funny. I liked it way better than The Five-Year Engagement, which I found to be long and boring, even though I love Emily Blunt.
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    Chick flick?

I'm going to tie you down and make you watch one with me, as punishment for being close minded and overly blokey! :laugh:

That's just man code for "I secretly want to watch it, but don't tell anyone" hahaha
  • MyTime1985
    MyTime1985 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    My niece watched this last weekend and said it was hilarious!
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options

you forgot food and alcohol.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options

I definitely think like a man. I love all that.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    i hate steve harvey and his book though.

i always think he's telling women how to a catch a man like him : someone who cheats on his wife. PASS.
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    I do want see it! I have no one to see it with. I might go by myself.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Chick flick?

Anna, I think you're just using the movie as an excuse to tie him down :wink:
    p.s. cute new pic!
  • Steelheart7
    Steelheart7 Posts: 1,056
    Options
    Chick flick?

Anna, I think you're just using the movie as an excuse to tie him down :wink:
    p.s. cute new pic!

bahahahaha! Agreeeeeed!

I want to see it tooooo!
  • will010574
    will010574 Posts: 761 Member
    Options

You left out sammiches and sportscenter but otherwise yeah that is clear concise insight into the male psyche, so there you are ladies all your questions are now answered!
  • will010574
    Options

Ill go with you
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options

Ill go with you

Can I go too???
  • will010574
    Options

Ill go with you

Can I go too???

of course