Progress!

Options
cam_l20
cam_l20 Posts: 95 Member
A couple of years ago I took part in a 6 mile midnight walk for charity. Although I was quite active and did a lot of walking, I was pretty much at my heaviest weight then (about 219 lbs at 5' 3"). I've just been going through my clothes and I came across the t-shirt that I was given to wear for the walk. I remembered how tight it was at the time, so decided to try it on to see if there was any difference - it's now baggy! For the walk itself I wore a large hoodie under the t-shirt for warmth, so I tried it on like this as well and took a photo. I was so amazed by the result that I had to share the before and after (too chicken to put it in the main forums though - neither photo is particularly flattering!)

Midnightwalkprogress.jpg

That horrible belly lump has gone! Well, not completely - I still have a long way to go, but at least this t-shirt hides it now! A lot of people have told me recently that they can tell I've lost weight, but I've not really been able to see it myself until now... I'm so happy! :happy: :happy: :happy:

Anyone else have any pictures/stories they want to share?

Replies

• Drizzt_d99
    Drizzt_d99 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Good for you.

You can really see the difference.
  • jiggy_gibby
    jiggy_gibby Posts: 197
    Options
    You can see a big difference! Don't be shy- pe proud because you have accomplished something! Congrats!
  • cam_l20
    cam_l20 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Thanks, guys! :flowerforyou: