Manic Monday...or no?

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
How do you plan to manage stress today? Let it go? Eat? Munch? Talk with a trustworthy person? Pray? Meditate? Exercise? Write in a journal? Dance? Drink? Drugs?
There are many ways to destress and we all know we have stress in our lives...a common human trait! How we deal is another thing all together. Find what works for you...that is that is healthy and leaves with a peaceful solustion and healthy. If there is no solution right now then that perhaps is something to learn from...it will come sooner or later but to worry will only lead to deterioration of the body and mind. I had to let something go when on way to work this am. I could get all bent out of shape but decided it was not worth it and let it go.

Tell me how do you effectively destress?

Peace,
WW

Replies

• shaffermadi
    shaffermadi Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I relieve my stress in my runs, its very peaceful, and prayerful for me.
  • moosechic
    moosechic Posts: 3
    Options
    Running big time or soccer. I can go hard and fast and just leave it on the field or on the road.
  • DebRives
    DebRives Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Walks and prayer. It's a wonderful feeling to walk in the park and give my troubles over to God.
  • MMW8444
    MMW8444 Posts: 13
    Options
    I used to destress with FOOD! But no longer. Now I take my dogs for a nice long walk. We go up the hill and get a good burn and I feel calm and re-energized by the time I get back.
  • tickleandslapp
    tickleandslapp Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    don't have much stress...but whatever i do have..i take it out on the water!
  • xsuezx
    xsuezx Posts: 1
    Options
    Running and taking a long shower...sometimes both. Both times are great times for me to be alone and relax.
  • kady11
    kady11 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    good topic. I dont have a lot of stress in my life but I usually listen to music of call a good friend to talk :)
  • TamandAbby
    TamandAbby Posts: 3
    Options
    I like to read it takes my mind off of my stress. I also like to take walks or going for a drive and watch sunsets.