Henry!

Options
dragonbait0126
dragonbait0126 Posts: 568 Member
Maybe NOW Emma will believe? Maybe? Hopefully? Hmmm....I wonder if a mother's "true love kiss" would work the same way as it does as a "true love kiss" from a lover. Does it matter what the type of true love it is?

I can't wait to see Regina's reaction when she finds out Henry ate the turnover instead of Emma. But as Gold said "all magic comes with a price."

Replies

• LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I hope after all that has happened Emma believes.
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    you said it true love's kiss awoke Henry. I wonder what the true love potion does. Regina looked happy to see it.
  • dragonbait0126
    dragonbait0126 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I think the true love potion will bring magic to Storybrooke. This show drives me nuts. As soon as we get answers to 1 thing it gives us 100 more questions. LOL. I still don't know who Dr. Whale is and it's driving me crazy! Did August become real again? They never showed him after the curse was broken. Since the curse is broken, does Jefferson's daughter now remember him? What happened with him once the curse was broken? Is Henry going to go live with Emma now? Do Snow and Charming realize Emma is their daughter all grown up? See! Questions, questions, so many questions. I was kinda surprised the curse was broken so early into the series though.

Was this the season finale?
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    You're right...lots more questions...but I guess that's good because they have to keep the story going.