Maximized Living Chiropractic

Options
CGianunzio
CGianunzio Posts: 13 Member
Hey everyone,

I wanted to share some information with all of you about a chiropractic place I have been attending for the last month or so called Maximized Living Chiropractic. They have an office in Lincoln, NE called Champion Family Chiropractic. They are located at 7125 S 29th St, Lincoln, NE 68516 and their phone number is 402-432-7270.

I don't know if any of you use or believe in chiropractors but this place is absolutely amazing. I found out about them from a home and garden show that was at the Lancaster Event Center. Anyway, they did a nerve scan on my neck and too my amazement I found out that I had some never damage due to blockages from the spine. After hearing this I was even more curious as to what might be wrong with my neck or back so I set up a free appointment to go find out more about this. During my first appointment they showed me around the office and discussed what they do and what they are about. I also had another nerve scan done as well as an X-Ray. To further my amazement I found out my neck is not symmetrical with my spine. Basically my head naturally leans to the right because the spine was not in line and muscles in the neck were not as strong on the right side as they are on the left. I also found out that my neck is starting to straighten out. The neck should have a 42 degree curve in it to be considered normal. My neck had only a 20 degree angle which is causing my head to move forward which would eventually lead to what I call "humpback syndrome". Obviously this is not good considering I sit behind a computer for 40 plus hours a week. After further discussing the problems with their experts they provided me with a personalized treatment program that they guaranteed would correct my problem. I decided to go ahead and sign up to get treatment to correct my problem.

I'm sure you are all wondering why I am telling you this. To make a long story somewhat short this places promotes the idea that God gave you this amazing healing power which is the brain. The body should be able to heal itself without the use of traditional medicine or medication for that matter. If the brain is able to properly send signals down through the spine via your nervous system, the body should be able to properly heal itself. if a person's spine is crooked or out of place, the brain isn't able to properly send those signals down the areas of the body that need healing. Makes perfect sense when you think about it.

I wanted to share this information with all of you because if you suffer from any type of ailment that requires medication or something that may not require medication but is a constant bother, this place may be able to help you. In just one month they have corrected the 20 degree curve to a 30 degree curve. I still have 5 more months of treatment to completely correct the issue but I have felt a huge difference in my energy level and I haven't had a headache or migrain since I started. They have some amazing stories that I think you would all find inspiring. They promote healthy living, exercise, and healthy eating so I thought it would tie into our group theme.

If you are interested in finding out more about what this place can do I strongly suggest you give them a call or check out their websites which I will list below. If you would like to know more in depth information I would be glad to try and provide as much information as possible.

http://www.maximizedliving.com or http://www.maximizedlivingdrsullivan.com

Replies

• dorkboi
    dorkboi Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I have always been interested in chiropratic. I have scholiosis, sciatica and hip displaysia so I know it will help. Can they recommend a place in Omaha or Bellevue?
  • CGianunzio
    Options
    I tell you what, I have an appointment tomorrow morning with my chiropractor. I will ask him if they have an Omaha office. If they do I will be sure to get you as much information as possible. I will get back to you tomorrow on that.

Chris Gianunzio
  • CGianunzio
    Options
    So found some additional information for those of you that may live in the Omaha metro area. They do have a Maximized Living Chiropractor's office. The name of it is Patriot Family Chiropractic. They actually have a great website that explains what the Maximized Living Family is. Below I will list contact information in case any of you metro area people are interested in checking them out.

Patriot Family Chiropractic
    14135 Q St
    Omaha, NE 68137
    402-932-6662
    http://patriotfamilychiropractic.com/HOME.aspx

Give them a call and the office staff would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have as well as will explain more about what they can do to help you.

Chris Gianunzio
  • dorkboi
    dorkboi Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thank you for the info! Will definately be looking into it!
  • CGianunzio
    Options
    Not a problem at all. It was my pleasure.
  • JBApplebee
    JBApplebee Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    For me, Synergy Chiropractic Spine & Joint Center in Lincoln was a life changer. I've had plantar fasciitis for over 5 years & it got so bad that it gave me back problems. I've gone to chiropractors before & I've had cortisone shots & orthopedic inserts & they've all helped to a degree, but Synergy helped me get my life back.

They use Active Release Therapy (ART - http://www.synergylincoln.com/activereleasetechinque.html). They get in there & work the problem areas, not just cracking the spine back into place. I weighed more than 255 pounds, had no energy, used Biofreeze like it was going out of style and the days I worked both jobs, I'd be wiped out the next day as well. I went there for about 5 months (July-November 2011) & this year I've lost over 35 pounds, I go to the gym 5 days a week & I'm going to run my first race (10K in the Havelock run June 9th).

I never hesitate to tell anyone that has back problems about Synergy. Here's a link to ART providers in the Omaha area:

http://www.activerelease.com/providerSearch.asp?strGeocode=(41.2099143,+-99.51017619999999)&strAddress=Unnamed+Rd,+Ansley,+NE+68814,+USA
  • CGianunzio
    Options
    That's great informaton. I am sure some people might benefit from that. The more options people have the better in my opinion!! Thanks for the additional informaiton.