I FINALLY found a solution to online dating!!!!!

Options
Gionni
Gionni Posts: 77 Member
Here what I did .. I deleted all my online site profiles and unsubscribed to all emails . It's been 3 weeks and I don't think I've ever been happier. Online dating is terrible and is inherently disappointing for men. For women it's the opposite it seems... Because guys have much lower standards, even a pig on OKC can get a guy to sleep with it. Guys virtually parade themselves in front of semi attractive women, whom get the first right of refusal and without dignity! I hate people that are cowards and online dating has made it easier for people just like texting.

I really think deleting all my profiles raised my self esteem a few points and removed my good name from something that is so evil!

Replies

• JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    I'm really sad to hear that.

I totally recommended my friend get online because both times I've done it, it was a boost to my ego.

Did you take the tips we gave you before (less intense pictures, less intense writing)?

What I mean with the writing is: when I read things like, "even a pig on OKC can get a guy to sleep with it. Guys virtually parade themselves in front of semi attractive women, whom get the first right of refusal and without dignity!" I get the sense that the attitude in your writing is an immediate turn off to women who might otherwise have been interested.

What I mean by the pictures is more smiling, more you doing fun stuff that she (whoever she is) might like to do with you
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    Because guys have much lower standards, even a pig on OKC can get a guy to sleep with it . Guys virtually parade themselves in front of semi attractive women, whom get the first right of refusal and without dignity!

I think I may see part of the problem.
  • 2stepz
    2stepz Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Well, if you're going to have that attitude, good riddance.

Signed -

One of the "Pigs" from OKC...

One who, btw, doesn't get laid from it.
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options

Signed -

Hey now, it's not like he labeled anyone specific.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    sounds like OP is just frustrated.

my advice - just based on what i've seen from the posts in this forum is that you do come off as wee bit intense - is you get some new photos, and rewrite your profile, then sit down with a female friend or family member and ask them to give feedback.

as for the pigs being able to get laid via online dating, i disagree with that otherwise most of the creepy guys on those things wouldnt have any issues.
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha...

Even a pig.. I dont think he was referring to the woman of OKC as pigs but just using it an example of how easy it is for woman on the online dating scene for people to be interested. Which is totally correct.
  • 2stepz
    2stepz Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Do you WANT to view my inbox? Easy my *kitten*...
  • Vodkha
    Vodkha Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Because guys have much lower standards, even a pig on OKC can get a guy to sleep with it.

LOL! This made me laugh outloud.
  • Natx83
    Options

No.

Im sorry you are finding it hard. But if you compare messages sent to recieved from a males perspective... Woman as a whole, have the clear upper hand. Fact.
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options

No.

Im sorry you are finding it hard. But if you compare messages sent to recieved from a males perspective... Woman as a whole, have the clear upper hand. Fact.

Supported 100%, at least with women in their 20s.
  • Showgirlbody
    Showgirlbody Posts: 402 Member
    Options

I'm with ya there. I wasn't exactly inundated with messages on POF or OKC. In three months on Match, I had about two. It's not easy for anyone. Liking one who likes you back is the hard part. It takes a lot of patience and self esteem. I've been fed up many times
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options

No.

unless you're a black woman, then you're pretty much the female equivalent of the guy who admits to be 5 feet tall online :laugh:

part of the reason i dont do online dating as much is that it's not really worth my time. I do far far better irl than i do online. a sister can't get no e-love :sad:
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    Because guys have much lower standards, even a pig on OKC can get a guy to sleep with it . Guys virtually parade themselves in front of semi attractive women, whom get the first right of refusal and without dignity!

I think I may see part of the problem.

um...yeah...wow...:huh:
  • Elzecat
    Options

I know, right?
  • JanieJack
    Options
    unless you're a black woman, then you're pretty much the female equivalent of the guy who admits to be 5 feet tall online :laugh:

part of the reason i dont do online dating as much is that it's not really worth my time. I do far far better irl than i do online. a sister can't get no e-love :sad:

Sad but true... I get a lot of male interest, but it often fades they find out I'm not Puerto Rican or Indian. As if I am a totally different woman than the one they were talking to 5 minutes prior :sad:
  • Natx83
    Options

I know, right?

In between to 20-30 yrs old then :smile:
  • Elzecat
    Options

Signed -

Hey now, it's not like he labeled anyone specific.

True. But that kind of generalizing attitude is a huge turnoff. If someone came across like that either in online dating OR in real life, I would run far away, no matter how attractive or successful they appeared to be.
  • Elzecat
    Options

I know, right?

Huh? I feel like I missed something...
  • JanieJack
    Options
    2Stepz and Showgirl, I don't get it... You both look good and (from your comments in this forum) have a lot to offer. Seems to me you should at least be getting one decent contact a week (amidst tons of chaff). Maybe there's not a lot of guys where you are?
  • Natx83
    Options

I know, right?

Huh? I feel like I missed something...

I can only really talk from experience within my age group I guess. Ive been involved in online dating through my 20's on and off. Now at 29. I feel as if the girls in my age bracket, I woudlnt say spoiled for choice, but they have the upper hand. Girls I know, get soooo many messages, one girl Im friends with has gotten 50 messages in one day. I wouldnt have gotten 50 messages in 10 years!!!