Goals

Options
What type of goals do you ladies have? A few small ones to reach that big weight loss number or just one big goal?

Replies

• slmomof3
    slmomof3 Posts: 7
    Options
    15 pounds! It's driving me crazy 15 pounds! I am determined this time been trying for 4 years now. (Not Really)lol But gonna do it this time!
  • mowery123
    mowery123 Posts: 7
    Options
    I hear that!! I was 5lbs away from my 1st prebaby weight when I wound out I was pregnant, so now my goal is 22lbs to get back to that weight!
  • salinafleming
    Options
    I have a good amount of weight to lose. so for me I am setting little goals. I did Weight Wathers in the past and it worked, i just dont have the time to get there weekly. I am thinking that my first goal here is to lose 15 lbs. I hope to have it done by the end of May!! Fingers crossed.
  • mowery123
    mowery123 Posts: 7
    Options
    Thats what I a m doing too. Small goals...when I reach the small ones it makes the IDEAL weight seem that much closer and achievable
  • slmomof3
    slmomof3 Posts: 7
    Options
    That is a great idea the small goals then you keep reaching a goal sooner and stay motivated. Good thinking!
  • jenzjourney
    jenzjourney Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm setting smaller goals to reach the big one. I have a lot to get rid of (or at least in my mind i do) and I know breaking it up and reaching those smaller goals helps me get to the big picture without getting depressed cuz I'm not there yet. I have to get busy doing it though because I don't like the numbers I saw at the doc yesterday and I'm ready to get it kicked into gear:)
  • xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    For me I am taking one day at a time, and re-evaluate weekly. If I am losing then I know I am doing something right, if not then I will readjust and keep going. I am to the point after years of yo yo dieting and eating disorders where my mind is set to do it and re-educate myself about lifestyle choices. I haven't come out of the gates sprinting this time because I know that I wont keep that momentum going and I will get disheartened. Slowly and surely wins the race.

As you can see from my ticker I have a longggg way to go. I have never been this heavy in my life and it was a real shock to my system to see the numbers right there in front of me.
  • jenzjourney
    jenzjourney Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. I have been yo yoing for a while and I am tired of it. Don't want my son to go down the same path I did and if I don't start doing something now he will... :( So here's to our new lifestyle ladies NOT a new diet :smile: :flowerforyou: