Options
shaymo10
shaymo10 Posts: 134 Member
:flowerforyou:

Replies

• determined136
    determined136 Posts: 332
    Options
    SO excited!!! Just got Turbo Jam Cardio Party!!! I can't wait!! I might have to workout again tonight!!!!!
  • jrecmcallister
    Options
    I am loving Turbo Jam. I actually find myself looking forward to my workouts! I have also been adding a little of Brazilian Butt Lift in too. I am a pear shape! Def need the help with the lower body workout! How is everyone doing? I have only missed one workout so far, but I did two the next day to try and get some extra burn! I haven't measured inches, but I have lost a pound since starting :) Slow and steady!
  • determined136
    determined136 Posts: 332
    Options
    I love Turbo! It get and keeps me wanting to workout. I have lost 4 inches since starting! I will definately keep pumping!!! :laugh:
  • ladyheath
    ladyheath Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feeling great, finally getting back into my workouts and trying my hardest to eat right or make up for my bad choices haha...
    im not very active on the boards because i use mainly mobile app and it doesnt let me go to the community. but im here and trying to keep up with everyone and everything!! keep up the great work everyone!!
  • shaymo10
    shaymo10 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday Y'all! Today I did Turbo Jam: Cardio Party! Wow! Charlene Johnson is no joke! I am pretty sure that I flat-lined at one point.
  • Antonia2501
    Antonia2501 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I love turbo jam! It's the only workout I can stick to! Keep at it everyone it's so worth it.