Woot Woot Day 30!

Options
Sharonks
Sharonks Posts: 884 Member
I finished and am overall pleased with the results. I have a ton of homework and some business stuff that must be done by the time I go to bed so I'll do pics probably Friday. Hubs told me this morning that my abs are getting really strong. I'm debating what to do next. I still have 3 days of cardio at the gym and 3 days of yoga a week. These have to be done since they are my PE classes. I may just add some weight lifting, I'm debating on getting New Rules of Lifting for Women and looking for some weights. From what I've heard I can start off with dumbells. I may also get 6 Week 6 Pack since my waist and belly are my problem area.

It has been fun and being in this group has kept me on track. Thanks for all the support.

Replies

• shaymo10
    shaymo10 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I finished and am overall pleased with the results. I have a ton of homework and some business stuff that must be done by the time I go to bed so I'll do pics probably Friday. Hubs told me this morning that my abs are getting really strong. I'm debating what to do next. I still have 3 days of cardio at the gym and 3 days of yoga a week. These have to be done since they are my PE classes. I may just add some weight lifting, I'm debating on getting New Rules of Lifting for Women and looking for some weights. From what I've heard I can start off with dumbells. I may also get 6 Week 6 Pack since my waist and belly are my problem area.

It has been fun and being in this group has kept me on track. Thanks for all the support.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Try JM Shred-It with Weights. That is what I am doing next, along with Turbo Jam. 6 weeks/ 6 pack is also good!
  • shaymo10
    shaymo10 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Day 29 of 30 Day Shred: Level 3.
    Day 30 of 30 Day Shred: Level 3.
    I can't believe I did it! I am so proud of myself. My favorite line from the video was "Oooh girl, you look like your hurting" (Jillian Michaels). I felt like she was talking directly to me! So glad I pressed through the pain.