Hispanic Women

Options

Replies

• La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    it's equivalent to "ooh daddy" in english but it's much sexier in spanish.. so I heard.

His brothers made a reference to this because they overheard me calling him "papi" during the b-day party we went to (not sexy time!). They said it's a common fantasy to have a latina scream "Ay Papi" while doing the deed. Brother was drunk and being silly.

OK total subject changer here....Your guy looks like Agent Moulder from the X files, just sayin.....

Nah..

okay just googled.. he kind of does resemble him!
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Apparently since I'm spanish, I'm not technically hispanic. This annoys me.
    Yes you are, that's exactly what it means.

That's what I thought. But the US has determined "Spanish" non hispanic. I don't qualify for grants or scholarships that would be for people of hispanic descent because the government decided that Spanish people are white.

It's so stupid.
  • leanandmean2012
    leanandmean2012 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    America tends to categorize everyone, it goes off of skin color. Which is really stupid if u really think about it lol
  • Steelheart7
    Steelheart7 Posts: 1,056
    Options
    We have ethnicity paperwork at school that is required by NYS and it asks if the student is Hispanic, Latino,or of Spanish Origin (Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican or other Spanish culture, regardless of race) .. you have to choose yes or no...

then you have to choose a race .. Indian, Asian, Pacific Islander, Black/African American or White.

?????
  • VTXJOCKEY
    VTXJOCKEY Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I just love them. They're so passionate. ;-)
  • melg126
    melg126 Posts: 378
    Options
    :heart: I feel the love :heart:
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    That's what I thought. But the US has determined "Spanish" non hispanic. I don't qualify for grants or scholarships that would be for people of hispanic descent because the government decided that Spanish people are white.

It's so stupid.
    You're right, but that's absurd!

First of all the word Hispanic comes from the word Hispania, which is basically what Spain and Portugal used to be. So it doesn't really make much sense. And the US seems to use Hispanic interchangeably with Latino, which in my opinion are two completely different things.

But I'm mostly Spanish, so if someone asks me if I'm Hispanic I will tell them hell yes I am. I don't care what their definition is, but under my definition I'm Hispanic.
  • Steelheart7
    Steelheart7 Posts: 1,056
    Options
    :grumble:
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    America tends to categorize everyone, it goes off of skin color. Which is really stupid if u really think about it lol
    I know, how are we supposed to put an end to racism when the government shoves it in our faces constantly. Most Americans are just mutts anyway.
  • leanandmean2012
    Options
    I know, how are we supposed to put an end to racism when the government shoves it in our faces constantly. Most Americans are just mutts anyway.

Our country will never quit with racism. It's how we were founded and probaly how we will end. SMH
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

It's so stupid.
    You're right, but that's absurd!

First of all the word Hispanic comes from the word Hispania, which is basically what Spain and Portugal used to be. So it doesn't really make much sense. And the US seems to use Hispanic interchangeably with Latino, which in my opinion are two completely different things.

But I'm mostly Spanish, so if someone asks me if I'm Hispanic I will tell them hell yes I am. I don't care what their definition is, but under my definition I'm Hispanic.

I 100% agree with you
  • Araucaria29
    Araucaria29 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    This is soooooooooooo corny and never imagined me saying this but I do all the time now! haha

I love saying "ay papi" during sexy time to him. He freaking goes crazy. I'm a dork I know, but hell I might as well work my latina flare even more right?

OMG you're hilarious!!! I should give that one a try next time! LOL
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    I agree. Definitely love the latinas!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Apparently since I'm spanish, I'm not technically hispanic. This annoys me.

Most latin people have spanish blood in them. Everybody has other races in their bloodline. and that's a fact :)

what bugs me is the Mexican label. if you are even slightly dark and speak spanish you are from Mexico. no there's people from Guatemala, Cuba, Puerto Rico, Costa Rica, España, etc. etc. there is a difference! ok enough ranting...
  • MysticMaiden22
    MysticMaiden22 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    haha. I'm half hispanic (Southern Mexican). Most of the men that I have been with always said that was where my "passion" comes from. Others call it "Latin heat." LOL
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    LOL you wanna laugh....
    I'm half Dominican and Half white.... So even though I'm really white(skin color) I'm hispanic. Most people dont realize I'm mixed until they hear me speak spanish or see my hair curly in combination with my eyes (which are so dark they look like their black)...
    However my white side does not temper my latina side very much lol
  • atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya, nothing beats a hispanic woman. Super bonus points if she can speak it. Just something about tan skin, dark hair and eyes. Me Favorite! lol
  • leanandmean2012
    Options
    haha. I'm half hispanic (Southern Mexican). Most of the men that I have been with always said that was where my "passion" comes from. Others call it "Latin heat." LOL

Latina heat :):):):):) nothing like it
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    I love Latinas too... thanks to them and their "Latina Heat" I get a chance with guys who otherwise wouldn't have given me another look. :laugh:
  • kalyy
    kalyy Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    <-- Latina, also part Irish and French :laugh: