Nutrition Plans

Options
JessRen2012
JessRen2012 Posts: 5 Member
On the flip side of the sore muscles and tough exercising - how's everyone doing for nutrition plans?

Replies

• greggags2
    greggags2 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna try and gain mass and muscle doing a 60% carb 20% fat 20% protein with only good/complex carbs, lean meats and proteins and healthy nuts and oils for fats... gonna try to go no cheat meals over the 30 days of Asylum
  • IndianCat3
    IndianCat3 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    i try to have cheat day in the middle of the week insteaf of a weekend, cuz i know i can go overboard when i have too much time on my hands, meaning - when im at work, i cant sit in the lunch room and eat everytime i get hungry..lol...

i am also using the Results and Recovery drink...it works for me and i love the sherbert creme taste...i dont be sore after my workouts cuz of this wonderful drink :)
  • LeighAnnH75
    LeighAnnH75 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Should I be eating the calories that MFP adds back into my daily for exercise? I know that eating too little stops the metabolism but I'm trying to lose and I don't want to ruin any progress I've made from working out. I've read so may different views on the topic. Just wondering what you all have had success with.
  • AndreaKZ
    AndreaKZ Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am trying to eat the types of foods that are listed in the nutrition plan but am not following it exactly. I have started doing the 5 small meals a day and I really like that. I used to eat very little during the day and then I would be starving at night and eat a huge dinner and snacks afterwards. Now I feel I am more in control of my eating this way. Since starting this week, I have been eating around 1400-1500 calories a day. I have not been eating back all of my exercise calories but usually a few. I haven't been starving so I think that number works for me. I do have a question though....where do you get the results and recovery drink? Do you order it from the beachbody website? I was thinking of adding in a protien shake after I work out to help my muscle recovery. The only thing is that I can only do my workouts at night and don't finish usually until around 9:30pm? Would it be ok to drink a protien shake that late? I don't know if it would slow weight loss if I had it right before bed or not?
  • IndianCat3
    IndianCat3 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I am trying to eat the types of foods that are listed in the nutrition plan but am not following it exactly. I have started doing the 5 small meals a day and I really like that. I used to eat very little during the day and then I would be starving at night and eat a huge dinner and snacks afterwards. Now I feel I am more in control of my eating this way. Since starting this week, I have been eating around 1400-1500 calories a day. I have not been eating back all of my exercise calories but usually a few. I haven't been starving so I think that number works for me. I do have a question though....where do you get the results and recovery drink? Do you order it from the beachbody website? I was thinking of adding in a protien shake after I work out to help my muscle recovery. The only thing is that I can only do my workouts at night and don't finish usually until around 9:30pm? Would it be ok to drink a protien shake that late? I don't know if it would slow weight loss if I had it right before bed or not?

Yes, u get results and recovery from teambeachbody.com