About me.

Options
Hi there. I am Jim. I have been a large white mammal for a long time now. I am in the Navy stationed at Pax River. My goal is to lose about 40 lbs so that my uniforms fit me better. I am currently at about 295ish. I have been using the myfitnesspal app for about 3 weeks now and I have already lost 10 lbs. I have a long way to go but because of my current situation with my family and the stress of home and work ( may be getting divorced) I am falling into a rut again. I get sad when I think about my situation and I want to shove Mike and Ike's and Milky Way's down my throat 4 at a time!!! But I have doing my best by doing something so simple and easy. I drink water. It really fills me up and the walk to the bathroom is a really simple exercise!! ( that last part was a joke) Anyway I am glad to see that there is a group there that I can use and they can use me. I look forward to posting more good news and success in my future weight loss program. Stay strong and hope to hear for you soon. Thanks. Jim Freels

Replies

• MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Welcome Jim! There are plenty of things to do in the area if you look. There is also the farmers market just past gate 3 that is open on Saturdays. They usually have a good selection of local in season produce and meats. They also have quite a few local crafters and bakers that sell items there. As the growing season comes on they increase the hours and days they are open. Here is thier web site... homegrownfarmmarket.webs.com.

Good Luck!