I need support!

Options
Knash82
Knash82 Posts: 9 Member
Hi bees, I'm looking to add as many people as possible here to create a support network for myself! Please add me and help me to stick to counting calories!

Replies

• irenegalea
    irenegalea Posts: 24
    Options
    Hi! I'm FutureMrsCassar on WB. I need loads of support too! I hadn't been on MFP in a few months, so I'm hoping to start again, and stick to it this time.
  • Knash82
    Options
    Hi! Goodjobon coming back! Today was a struggle! DH kicked my *kitten* and made me work out though..... He also made me go out for supper thought too.. Lol
  • irenegalea
    irenegalea Posts: 24
    Options
    thanks. Wow you're so luck your DH is so supportive. Mine really isn't. He's accepting and caring and everything, but he doesn't give me the good kick up the *kitten* I need to get things started. :(

I don't think he believes in tough love
  • Knash82
    Options
    I told DH he needed to support me when I bought the DVD. So I'm glad he listened. :)
  • blackqueen82
    Options
    Hey Bees,

I'm aiming to lose 60lbs before the wedding with a wedding in June of 2013. I plan to wait to buy the dress until Feb of 2013 so I have some time to get the weight off. My FI is smaller than me and I want us to be on equal footing at the wedding. Also I'm a nursing student who wants to model a healthy living style for my future patients. Not to mention lead a healthy life. I could use all the support I can get and my FI who has never had a weight problem along with my mother just don't understand. Looking for support on planning the wedding and losing weight for it.

Thanks ladies!

I'm blkqueen on wedding bee btw.
  • eight6eleven
    eight6eleven Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, Bees! I'm Jessicavictoria814 on weddingbee. I just signed up for MFP yesterday, so my profile isn't that great yet, but feel free to add me to your list of friends!
  • MrsJansen
    MrsJansen Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi my fellow bee's,

I am excited to be part of this group and I hope that I can finally find the will power it takes to find me inside this body. I need to loose 40lbs. :(
  • kbarnick
    kbarnick Posts: 36
    Options
    Hey There,
    I re-started my account yesterday. I really need to focus on loosing some weight this spring/summer! (auggiefrog on WB) Feel free to add me!
  • Eireann15
    Eireann15 Posts: 124
    Options
    My wedding is a month away! So there is only so much I can do.. I am 5'7" and about 159.. I'd love to get in the low 150's even before then.. right now my goal is like140. :)
  • josephine0701
    josephine0701 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi! I definitely need some motivation here as well. I love to eat and Im always hungry and hate working out, its like the worst combination ever. Now that I've graduated and freshman 15 graduated with me as well, Im finally trying to get rid of it. Any bees with easy and low fat recipes, please send them over, i can't cook so we eat out a lot or DH will make pasta or something thats calorie ridden. Oh and Im josephine90 on WB if anyone is wondering.
  • MurphyMcnasty
    MurphyMcnasty Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Bees! I just joined last night! I could for sure use some motivation. My wedding is September 2nd and I would like to loose 15lbs by then.
  • blackqueen82
    Options
    I just wanted to update everyone. My wedding is now on 5/27/13 so I have less time then I originally thought. I'm 1/6th of the way to my goal. Yay! But I have a long way to go so let's kick this up a notch bees and let's push each other to reach our goals!