Cravings

Does anyone else get a certain food stuck in their head and can't stop thinking about it until you actually eat it? Every time I diet I get the worst junk food stuck in my head. Usually it's Doritos, tacos or icecream. Today it's a Starbucks caramel frappuccino. I looked up the calories and it's like 400 for a small, so I'm trying to stay away from Starbucks!!!!

Replies

• lifechange12
    lifechange12 Posts: 91 Member
    Yes, mine is Krispy Kreme donuts. I had one on 4/22 but have been strong since then. However,
    today I am being tested as someone brought Dunkin Donuts to work - so far I have manage to
    stay strong (even though I did have to go smell them) :bigsmile:
  • Serqita
    Serqita Posts: 34 Member
    Yes, mine is baked goods like cake, cookies, cup cake, etc...
  • southshorestacie
    southshorestacie Posts: 3 Member
    I like anything cheesy...pizza, Mexican foods, and especially macaroni and cheese. I had some mac and cheese for dinner the other night, and measured out exactly 1/2 cup. When I put it on my plate it looked like more than I thought (which was good), but eating it made me consider having a second helping from the leftovers. I actually had to leave the kitchen and let my husband put it away.
  • What I've been doing is eating whatever it happens to be after I've already exercised the calories away. Always exercise first so you don't forget later. Sometimes I don't even feel like having it anymore by the time I'm done!