New! Due 10/19

Hi Everyone,

I am not new to MFP but am now using it in a different way. I am looking for MFP "friends" that are in my same situation. When I found out I was pregnant, I was not at the ideal weight I always thought I would be. That being said, I know I'm going to gain, i just don't want to go extremely overboard aka "eating for two". I also want to make sure to stay active.

Please friend me! I'm glad I found this group.

Leticia

Replies

• bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Hi and Congrats! I am due in November and I am also using MFP to track food/exercise so that I don't gain too much either. Feel free to add me.
  • powel1ms
    powel1ms Posts: 2
    Hi and congrats to both of you! I'm also due on 10/19! I'm using this tool to try to stay within the normal weight gain range and to ensure I'm getting enough protein! It was tough during the first trimester because I was nauseous all of the time and only wanted carbs and cheese. :) It's getting a lot easier now that I'm feeling better. I've been able to workout pretty consistently so far and hope to keep it up as long as possible.

I look forward to using this board for support and motivation and hope we can all have a healthy and happy 9 months and healthy babies!
  • michie27
    michie27 Posts: 421 Member
    Hi!

congrats to you all! I found out about 2 weeks ago that I was pregnant, edd is Jan 8th. I've been using MFP to lose weight with the intention to get pregnant when I got to my goal, I haven't reach that goal yet so still considered overweight. I plan to continue tracking so I can keep on top of my food intake and not gain too much.

Feel free to add me as well.
    Happy & Healthy 9 months to you all :smile: