Made it under 200 :)

Options
ShannonMpls
ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
You tall ladies will understand better than anyone else. As of this morning, I weigh 198.5. When I started this whole process, getting below 200 was my biggest goal, the thing I wanted more than anything else. I've said hello and goodbye to the entire 200s.

I'm so excited to have made it! I feel like a lot of self-imposed pressure is off. I'm not at my goal bodyfat percentage (under 25%) or weight (185ish) yet, but I am not in a major rush to get there either. For some reason this milestone matters most, and makes me feel like I'm healthy and no longer overweight (even though BMI says otherwise). LOVE IT.

Replies

• pkiesch
    pkiesch Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! Hard work & dedication pays off; keep it up girl! :flowerforyou:
  • Jenn152
    Jenn152 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    i TOTALLY get it! you are such an incredible inspriration and i am so glad i have been able to be with you on this journey! seriously, such a rockstar! sometimes, i look at your results and it motivates me to continue pushing!
  • amandammmq
    amandammmq Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Wahooooo! Congratulations on your progress!
  • trishobr
    trishobr Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!!!!
  • saracatherine89
    saracatherine89 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!

It is an amazing feeling, I bet :)
    I hope to be there by the end of June...only 9lbs to go...fingers crossed!!!
  • lavieboheme1229
    lavieboheme1229 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    This made me smile! This is amazing. So proud of you! I am .9pds away! Can't wait!

Keep up the awesome!
  • joanie152
    joanie152 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    So excited for you!!! This is a dream of mine. Not sure I was Unr 200 at birth!
    Well done.
  • Bxwarren13
    Bxwarren13 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    A couple months ago I broke 200 and everything has been so smoothly since. Congrats dude, that's amazing!
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    That is awesome!! Congratulations on all you've achieved!!
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    thank you so much!
  • neaneawy
    neaneawy Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Breaking through 200 was my best day too! I yelled when I saw the scale finally stay under. I can completely understand your enthusiasm. Keep up the hard work.