May Challenge Week 1 Update

Options
A day late, but it's time for our Week 1 Update. So add up those exercise minutes from May 1 through May 10th and post them here along with any weight loss.

The site doesn't allow formats, so I'll figure out another way of doing our totals. They'll be posted Monday night.

So post your totals.

Replies

• enchantedeskape
    Options
    With this stupid headache and stomach issue I've developed over the past few days, my exercise has dropped off Wed-Thurs. Oh well.

Exercise: 320
    Weight: I'm counting from a starting weight of 212 (which I hadn't updated with MFP). I'm at 210.4 as of today, so 1.6 lb loss
  • Amandanoralynn
    Amandanoralynn Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Sure sorry you have to start dealing with being sick. NO Fun at all.
    I luckily kept all my sick weight off and I lost 0.4 so far. I also got in 180 minutes of exercise.
    I am slowly getting back with it and still trying to figure out the eating habits.
  • HLTHLenore
    HLTHLenore Posts: 141
    Options
    My weight was so far out of whack bouncing up and down I will just call it even. 120 minutes of exercise.
  • HLTHLenore
    HLTHLenore Posts: 141
    Options
    Totals for Week 1

Amanda Goal 500 To Date 180; Goal 4 pounds To Date .4
    Lenore Goal 1000 To Date 120; Goal 5 pounds To Date 0
    Shannon Goal 1200 To Date 320; Goal 5 pounds To Date 1.6

I know there has to be a way to get a grid going and will work on something, even if MyfitnessPal doesn't support anything, something has to work.

Week 2 Update will be Thursday.
  • Amandanoralynn
    Amandanoralynn Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Lenore, you are doing great and I can understand your writing as you have it posted alright. Thanks so much for doing it for us.