CANT WAIT TO GET STARTED !

cheshire1986
cheshire1986 Posts: 27 Member
Im realy hopeing it turns up tommorow cuz i want to start monday :) i have already made plans to change my eating and i got some met-rx nos ready to go because i used that when i used the gym ages ago and i could work out much better on it. anyone got any advice for a 1st timer ?

Replies

• Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Breathe and don't be afraid to take breaks when you need them. It's hard, it's intense, but the rush you get when you finish for the day is fantastic!
  • istalkzombies
    istalkzombies Posts: 344 Member
    be sure you have comfortable shoes (cross trainers are most recommended though nibulus shoes ive heard work good) or some people rpeffer barefoot, just careful not to roll your ankle
  • greencup13
    greencup13 Posts: 20 Member
    I second the shoes. I just completed day 5!!! I started with running shoes and they KILLLLLLEDDDDD my feet. The arches were too narrow for the jumping and side to sides. I kicked my shoes off and did a lot bare foot but then had to put them back on for the push ups and what not. Honestly I found the back on and off annoying. If you can go bare foot more power to you. I did research online and found out cross trainers were best. I ended up getting the new Reebok zigzag tech shoes. Honestly shoes make a huge difference!!!
  • cheshire1986
    cheshire1986 Posts: 27 Member
    cheers for the advice girls, im going to be doing mine in the morning before work i just hope im still up to my job after :) glad you two said about the ankle rolling in the wrong shoes because it hadnt crossed my mind that i sometimes roll my ankle at work when im lifting in my old running shoes i was going to use so you have probably just saved me a horrific injury. i kind of put insanity on a card im suppost to be clearing so i might have to start bare foot and invest in proper trainers in a couple of weeks.