Chanel No. 5 has a new male face!

Options
AsaraFuriosa
AsaraFuriosa Posts: 293 Member
Brad Pitt, the new face of Chanel No. 5. What are your thoughts? ( I hope you ladies don't mind me adding this topic to Fashionistas :wink: )

Replies

• Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    All good with me. Brad Pitt has always been easy on the eyes.
  • AsaraFuriosa
    Options

I agree, although I do wonder how they are going to do the marketing. It wouldn't be the usual ' Wear this fragrance and you to can look and feel like me' LOL. And its not like they can really show Brad mackin on the ladies, seeing as how he is SO taken. Hmmmmm, one thing for sure, he will look HOT doing whatever! :smokin:
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options

I agree, although I do wonder how they are going to do the marketing. It wouldn't be the usual ' Wear this fragrance and you to can look and feel like me' LOL. And its not like they can really show Brad mackin on the ladies, seeing as how he is SO taken. Hmmmmm, one thing for sure, he will look HOT doing whatever! :smokin:

I'd buy Chanel No. 5 if it would guarantee Brad Pitt coming onto me. I'd buy a bucket and take a bath in it... LOL
  • taylmarie
    taylmarie Posts: 161
    Options
    Brad Pitt can be added to any topic ;) I don't love Chanel perfume, hmmmm, maybe I need to give it another shot! They have good taste in men!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    This thread needs pictures of Brad Pitt

Brad_Pitt_300.jpg

I also happen to think that not only is he gorgeous, but he's also one helluva actor. He's very talented.
  • AsaraFuriosa
    Options
    This thread needs pictures of Brad Pitt

Brad_Pitt_300.jpg

I also happen to think that not only is he gorgeous, but he's also one helluva actor. He's very talented.

He really is a great actor! I think that's part of his sexyness! I also think we need more pictures of him. If I knew how to post... lol
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    Just quote my last comment with the pic, and copy paste the line (no capitols) and then reinsert a new link to a new pic.
  • AsaraFuriosa
    Options
    So speaking of sexy Brad... Which Brad look is your favorite? Mine is Legends of the Fall long haired Brad :love:
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    So speaking of sexy Brad... Which Brad look is your favorite? Mine is Legends of the Fall long haired Brad :love:

Oh GAWD yes!

Brad-Pitt-Legends-of-the-Fall-sexiest-man-alive.jpg

I have a serious thing for guys who are rough around the edges anyway.

I loved him in Troy too

6150_view.jpg

I love big muscles on men too. I wanted to do nasty nasty things with him after seeing Troy.
  • AsaraFuriosa
    Options
    2011-12-28-09-50-00-3-pitt-rocked-long-and-tousled-blonde-locks-in-the-t.jpeg
  • AsaraFuriosa
    Options
    OMG I did it!!..... OMG is that man HOT! Lol!

All this time and I've never posted a pic, hilarious that my first would be Brad!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    OMG I did it!!..... OMG is that man HOT! Lol!

All this time and I've never posted a pic, hilarious that my first would be Brad!

:laugh: Awesome!
  • LisaF1163
    LisaF1163 Posts: 141
    Options
    George told me that Brad was the new face of Chanel No. 5 (which has been one of my favorite perfumes for a million years), and I honestly thought he was yanking my chain. Then I googled it - I have to admit, I am curious as to HOW they're going to have a hot guy market the most classic women's' fragrance in the world. My guess is it'll be a departure from Nicole Kidman's campaign! :laugh:

As for f I think Brad is hot? HELL YES!!! He will always be pretty much the definition of "hot" for me, since "Thelma and Louise". My favorite Brad era is absolutely "Legends Of The Fall" - hot hot hot hot hot hot hot!