Sexy stuff!

Options
BondBomb
BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
Ok ladies I need to know where you buy your sexy (not slutty...ok maybe a little slutty) clothes on-line. I usually hit up Victoria's Secret for a few low-cut tops and sun-dresses. But I don't like what they have this season. So what sites do you like for well-made clothes. I hate flimsy cheap material.

Replies

• Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Yikes. I don't know. I don't really dress "sexy".
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Yikes. I don't know. I don't really dress "sexy".
    Do you watch Modern Family? I would kill to have Sophia Vergara's wardrobe on that show.
    Since I found out that my 26 inch thighs are apparently HUGE lol I want to accetuate my boobs. Which are also huge but no one is complaning about that!
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Check out ASOS.com Not everything is well made (they have lots of brands and stuff) but you can definitely find some cute options. Sign up for the email list, they have coupons all the time. Very.com too.

***Both also have clothing for size 16+ as well, in ASOS they call it Curve, Very.com calls it plus. Very.com has lots of stuff that goes up to 18.
  • KimmyEB
    KimmyEB Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    It's been awhile since I ordered anything from them, but I remember getting some nice dresses from Venus. www.venus.com

Frederick's of Hollywood used to have some cool stuff, too...but again, it's been awhile. :laugh: www.fredericks.com