Who wants to know how to get started?

Options
First things first, do you have you program? If not inbox me and we'll get started on getting your program. http://www.teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping?referringRepId=144094 #2 do you have your diet goals together? Let me work with you. #3 Are you tired of being unhealthy? Well join this group and we will do it together. Now time for roll call. Who's in?

Replies

• Hardemanwifey
    Hardemanwifey Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I been wanting to try insanity but jus havent gotten the balls to do it yet. Will be getting the program soon. I jus started a local bootcamp program too (first day today) which i love so idk how im goin fit it in.
  • CoachXGeorge
    Options
    I can guarantee you that INSANITY gets results. If this challenge date is not good for you then sign up on teambeachbody for free for the link above. That way you can get my updates on the next challenge I start and I will keep you in mind.

But as far as balls. You do as much as you can. My ex-fiancee could barely do 10 seconds of each interval when she started. But the pounds started coming off anyways. Then by day 30 she was going push up for push up me and Shaun T. Do your best forget the rest. It's about continous improvement. The people in the video don't even do every rep without stopping. Hope you join me!!
  • Jwanguy
    Jwanguy Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm currently on my second round of insanity completed day 44. it's a love/hate relationship but afterwards I feel so good. first round lost bout 10lbs.
  • SalubriousGyrl
    SalubriousGyrl Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hey what do i have to do?
  • CoachXGeorge
    Options
    Lauren I will inbox you. I want to get to know what your personal goals are, what is your currently fitness level, what type of workout do you enjoy. From there we can pick out a program. Work on your diet plan. And get you started. You should receive my message shortly.
  • Aliggins06
    Aliggins06 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Ive wanted to try it but this program is kinda pricey for me and im on a budget
  • CoachXGeorge
    Options
    I get the price thing all the time. This amazes me that women who will pay $200 for a hair weave they take out in 4 weeks do not want to invest $120 in a program that will get them in the best shape of their lives, and they they will have FOREVER. And if you get tired of it, put it back on amazon. They have great resale value. And Beachbody has a 90day money back guarantee on most of the programs.

DON'T GET MAD @ ME I'm just keeping it real. I'm from Alabama and people will blow $100 every other night on Ciroc, but act like Shakeology a one month supply is astronomical. I don't know your financial situation, but there programs that are just as affective that are on the lower end. Such as Hip Hop abs, it's around $50 I think, and Turbo jam around $50. INbox me if you want to try to work something out. My over all mission is helping people. Thanks!!!
  • Aliggins06
    Aliggins06 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Lol i understand what youre saying. I dont wear weave or go get my hair done every two weeks heck i havent paid to get my hair done in a very long time. Im on a tight budget. i really cant afford it right now. not because of hair or shoes or clothes. I dont drink or smoke i dont party. All i do is work and come home. I have extra responsibilities i have to pay for. times are hard.
  • CoachXGeorge
    Options
    Well, we can get together to work on your diet and workout routine, and stick around for encourgement! It's not all about money.
  • BelleHeart
    BelleHeart Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I have 90x but not insanity. Isn't it similar? If so I will do that!
  • CoachXGeorge
    Options
    They are both beachbody programs. I just completed a hybrid of them. But you are welcome to the challenge.
  • sugarnspice8
    Options
    Im starting on Friday!! Im excited
  • cfeljohnson
    cfeljohnson Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I want to get started. But, I've been thinking it might be too much for someone over 50. I was told that it starts you off slowly and then picks up the pace. What do you think are the limitations?
  • CoachXGeorge
    Options
    I have an older group of ladies who are starting body gospel. It is a great starter programs. After that, they will move to either Turbofire or INSANITY. Tony Horton is 50. You can do it.