TALL GIRLS

ArmandoG28
ArmandoG28 Posts: 283 Member
im 6'7 and i like tall girls but it seems they dont like me lol . i always hear how tall girls complain about not finding tall guys and blah blah blah .. ive tried to ask 2 6' girls out and they strait out said no. now when it comes to short girls its easier for me i really dont eevn have to try . ...and no i did not ask both girls at the same time ......any ways i think i just get to nervous around tall chicks since they are my weakness should i just give them up? oh and im new to this group feel free to add the little mexican :tongue: ..

Replies

• Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,268 Member
    See, it is the same for me. Short dudes like me but rarely do tall guys. Do not give up!!!
  • MyTime1985
    MyTime1985 Posts: 456 Member
    I'm 5'9" and as long as the guy is as tall as me or very close to it I have no issues. Don't give up! :flowerforyou:
  • Pinoy_Pal
    Pinoy_Pal Posts: 280 Member
    nope.com...lots of women out there my friend...LOTS of them...my $0.02
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Don't give up...I haven't given up on tall guys yet...........
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    It may have nothing to do with your height :) Keep going for the tall girls all you want!
  • The_Iron
    The_Iron Posts: 288
    I am also 6' 7" so I <3 tall women. The tallest I ever dated was 6ft.
  • ArmandoG28
    10-4 ! guys guess i'll just have to keep trying ! yo iron 6'7 !!! lets ball up big dog ! basketball , i like playing against taller people cause they respect the size . little dudes hack the **** outa you and get pissed off when you call a foul lol.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    I'm 5'9 ish... and most of my tall friends complain there aren't tall guys to get with!!! How funny.
  • ArmandoG28
    I'm 5'9 ish... and most of my tall friends complain there aren't tall guys to get with!!! How funny.

well here i BE ! lol introduce please :smile:
  • pkiesch
    pkiesch Posts: 259 Member
    I get kinda awkward around tall guys only because THEY'RE SO RARE haha especially in my city. But I love em :heart:
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Of the two women over 6 ft tall that I've asked out I go a resounding no from both (I'm 5'11"). The one who was 6'5" was clear that she wouldnt date a man who was shorter than her. I suspect she's still single.
  • ArmandoG28
    well shorty if you were closer id def ask you out :flowerforyou: ...and amisnercpa i feel you big dog !
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,021 Member
    I am 5'0, so I cannot speak to the mentality of tall women, but I can say that if a woman with some height is a weakness for you, it's probably impossible to completely give up on it. You can't help what you are and aren't attracted to. But if you take the time to get to know someone, you may find that height isn't that big of a deal, provided we aren't talking about extremes. I love a tall man, but I've dated short ones and found that as long as they were comfortable with it, I barely noticed after a certain point.
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Not sure what the problem is buddy. 6'7" is tall. You could play in the NBA at that height.

I am 5'10". Although I am taller than most women, there are still some women that I am not tall enough for. Female height is not an issue for me, but male height is usually an issue for most women.

I'd focus on women 5'8" and up. These women are often clamoring for tall men.

I don't think the problem is your height. I would say the ideal male height is somewhere from 6'0'-6'4".

You should focus on your personality attributes that will make you attractive to taller women.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    I don't mind tall boys. :happy:
  • 2stepz
    2stepz Posts: 814 Member
    I prefer 6'0 and up... tallest I dated was 6'10 (and no, he wasn't a baller). My dad is 6'8" so I'm accustomed to tall men in my life. I've dated average sized guys with now issue, too, though.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    I'm a shortarse, but I have 3 tall girlfriends, around 6ft that are forever moaning that there aren't enough tall guys in the world!!

So, either you're looking in the wrong place, or you're targeting the wrong type of person.

Good luck, I'm sure you'll hook with someone tall eventually :flowerforyou:
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Tall girl, right here! And have generally found that tall guys date short girls! So annoying haha...
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    This entire conversation couldn't be more foreign to me if you were all talking in Russian. But I feel the need to post in it regardless, so hi.
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    I've (6'11") dated tall and short. The tall ones are either enamored or couldn't care less, with few in between. There are times where some women are so taken aback by the height difference that they don't know what to say.. one girl said to me (5'11"), I'm so glad you're so much taller than me, I can finally be a spinner. ha.