What will it be this summer??

Options
Summer is great, we can get out and exercise and go out and party. Will you be taking a stand against overindulgence? What will you do to help "you" get closer to your goal?

Replies

• tuneses
    tuneses Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I'm taking advantage of all the nice trails we have around. Mainly the ones in Calcium and Black River. Run, Bike or walk with the kiddos. I'm also looking forward to the farmer's market to open up so i can do some juicing :)
  • axc772000
    axc772000 Posts: 2
    Options
    Would mind providing more detail about the location of those trails?
  • tuneses
    Options
    Calcium trail is off route 11 at the corner of Patterson. The black river trail is on route 3 near the drive in.
  • laminy83
    laminy83 Posts: 16
    Options
    I run for the most part in Carthage where I live, when I go on post I go for the cardio class and the treadmill. My coming up goal is to make the run from Carthage to Great Bend (about 6 miles one way). And Im gonna start to run some of the trails on post once I find someone who wants to run with me. During the winter months I will stick to the gym and doing workouts at home.
  • laminy83
    laminy83 Posts: 16
    Options
    http://thecolorrun.com/newyork/

I WANNA DO THIS RUN!!! I'd like to do a group so we cld get one vehicle and go up the day before the race and everyone split the price for gas and hotel.
  • deeray
    deeray Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to introduce myself!! Im Desiree', 31, mother of 2 girls. My husand's in the Army, and we'll actually be moving to Ft Drum next weekend. We'll be totally new to the area, and very much looking foward to it. I'll post info as I find it, and hope to see some from ya'll. Feel free to add me as a friend!

Good luck to everyone on our weightloss journey! :)
  • tuneses
    Options
    I run for the most part in Carthage where I live, when I go on post I go for the cardio class and the treadmill. My coming up goal is to make the run from Carthage to Great Bend (about 6 miles one way). And Im gonna start to run some of the trails on post once I find someone who wants to run with me. During the winter months I will stick to the gym and doing workouts at home.

The trails on post are really nice too!! My only issue is that i've found a tick after my first visit this year. I run on post too. The Riva Ridge loop is 6.25 miles.
  • tuneses
    Options
    Just wanted to introduce myself!! Im Desiree', 31, mother of 2 girls. My husand's in the Army, and we'll actually be moving to Ft Drum next weekend. We'll be totally new to the area, and very much looking foward to it. I'll post info as I find it, and hope to see some from ya'll. Feel free to add me as a friend!

Good luck to everyone on our weightloss journey! :)

Welcome! I'm also 31 year old Army wife and mom of 2. Welcome to Drum. We've been here almost 3 years now.