Weigh In Today

Options
Longtobeslim
Longtobeslim Posts: 67 Member
Good Morning, Everyone:

I just joined your group. I hope that is okay. I am 52, married with one 20 year old daughter. I live in Virginia but am originally from Wisconsin. Go Packers! I work in a Middle School as a Teacher Assistant and in the front office.

I used to have an "Official" WI on Mondays. Then my sister in law and some of her co-workers started a Biggest Loser Contest where they work. At Easter she invited me and several other family members to join. We did, but had to change our WI day to Wednesday.

So I had my "Official' WI today. I lost 2.4 pounds for the week. I have lost 29.8 pounds since rejoining MFP 9 weeks ago. I have lost 14.4 pounds so far in our WLC (Weight Loss Challenge with the family).

I look forward to getting to know everyone.

Have a Wonderful Wednesday.

Erin

Replies

• sarabig2fit
    sarabig2fit Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Morning!

I've been absent for a long time now. I got pregnant at the beginning of 2013 with twins and wasn't allowed to do much during my pregnancy. I then had a C-section after 3 days of labor and at about 12 weeks, I started back with a trainer. I started having major guilt being away from the babies and so i stopped going to the gym. I've tried a few times to lose weight since the babies but I've not had motivation like I've once had. I weighed in this morning and am distraught. My body is completely different from before twins and beside that, I feel so weak. I'm almost 30lbs heavier than I was when i got pregnant and 62 lbs heavier than my lowest weight in November/December 2014. I need to get back on this.

I'm in a wedding on the 2nd and can't believe I will look like this in my BFF's photos. We go to Hawaii in September (60 days away!) and I just need some accountability, some motivation, and support.

After having lost 175lbs at my lowest weight, and now back up another 62, so net being down 113lbs.. I'm feeling very terrible that I'm going to have to lose this weight again.

Anyway, I hope that maybe I can find some support here. I'm finally headed back to the gym today. I've meal planned, and am going to work super hard for this.

Thanks everyone! -Sara