Relatively New to CrossFit

DarkAngellEyes
DarkAngellEyes Posts: 317 Member
Just wanted to take a sec to introduce myself ~ I'm Stef and I just started Crossfit about a month ago.

I have always gotten bored quickly with my workout routines and have always looked for ways to switch it up and keep challenging myself. I became interested in Crossfit, researched it a bit and wasnt quite sure how to get started until I found a Living Social deal offering 50% off a one-month membership at a nearby box. My first day was April 22 and I have been hooked ever since.

I've been going about 3 times a week and I already know I am going to sign up for at least one more month. It hasnt been very long, but I already can feel myself getting stronger and making progress. Havent seen much change on the scale, but Im not really focusing on that anymore.

Anyways, I'm always open to any advice or tips from some CrossFit veterans... I also love to connect with other like-minded folks so feel free to add me if you'd like :flowerforyou:

Replies

• aggiesrar05
    aggiesrar05 Posts: 335 Member
    Welcome to the cult... oh wait, we're not supposed to call it that. :-)

That's how I got into CF, there was a Living Social deal and I've been hooked ever since!!
  • smartcookie44
    smartcookie44 Posts: 3 Member
    Welcome! I've been doing Crossfit since December, but only started myfitnesspal yesterday. I do love Crossfit because I do things there I would never make myself do on my own.
  • jenaissance
    jenaissance Posts: 302 Member
    i started in march, because a box opened up in my town right when I was looking to start something new. I was hooked right away, and go 5 days a week now :)
  • Susan918
    Susan918 Posts: 9
    Hey Stef!

I'm a CF veteran since June '08. I'm 55yo now. I am mentally and physically stronger due to CF. The support of my coach and my peers is priceless.

Visit our gym on FB: Maximum Performance Crossfit in Tulsa, OK or on the web at http://mpcrossfit.com

3-2-1 GO!

Susan