CONFIDENCE

Options
leanandmean2012
leanandmean2012 Posts: 179 Member
I'm a sucker for a confident woman. If u just be yourself to the fullest, then hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I can't resist. Size and color doesn't matter. Just how u present yourself and how you love yourself :)

Replies

• MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Same goes for men.
  • MyTime1985
    MyTime1985 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Same goes for men.

Yep
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    Not me. I prefer an unassuming, quiet, woman that doesn't know (or care) that she's beautiful. Confident...yes, but not outwardly.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Not me. I prefer an unassuming, quiet, woman that doesn't know (or care) that she's beautiful. Confident...yes, but not outwardly.

Confident doesn't have to mean cocky.

When someone is confident in themselves they go about things without have to always be complemented or saying "do these jeans make me look fat".

I know guys that are always telling me they are ugly. That is what is the turn off not their actual looks.
  • The_Iron
    The_Iron Posts: 288
    Options
    Confident. Yes.

Vain or narcissistic? NO!
  • 2stepz
    2stepz Posts: 814 Member
    Options

Remember - There's a fine line between confidence and a big ego.

Confidence should include humility. I'm confident, but I have no ego. I know I have my flaws, (heck, one look at me reveals some obvious ones) but I also know I'm a great amazing person.
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    Ok...let me try this: I prefer a woman who is unassuming and humbled. Confident...yet, but not outwardly.

There!
  • gtamomof2
    gtamomof2 Posts: 27
    Options
    Ok...let me try this: I prefer a woman who is unassuming and humbled. Confident...yet, but not outwardly.

There!

I think thats pretty close for me to perfect for a man too! Someone who is too high on themselves tend to not be on the same wavelength as I am in regards to priorities in life!
  • 2stepz
    2stepz Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    OKay... somewhat related. LMFAO cover for "Sexy and I Know it" but SOOO well done. Better than the original by far.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsvlsuLau5c
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I like egos, if they're earned. I have no problem celebrating something awesome. If I get straight A's I'm gonna be damn proud of that. I think the biggest different between pride and arrogance (which a lot of people treat like synonyms) is that pride is earned, arrogance is not.
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    I like being confident in a funny way. I know I'm awesome, and I'll tell people, but I'll tell you that you're awesome too. :)

Lol, I guess I'm just silly.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I like building up confidence in others, but am probably not that confident myself.
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    Agreed there's nothing worse than someone who's hot and acts like they know it !