Love the Turbo

Options
Antonia2501
Antonia2501 Posts: 121 Member
I have to just say that a few years ago I lost 30 lbs doing Turbo jam. I tried a few different things after that and on and off of medication I gained it all back. But even p90x ( couldn't do it for a long period of time) and the gym for me aren't as good. I can do a 45 min cardio video and be fine but I cant do 20 min on the elliptical. So I just have to say that its good to be back on the turbo jam wagon. It is so fun and I always feel amazing after doing it. Glad to see others like it just as much lol :)

Replies

• ladyheath
    ladyheath Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I too lost a good amount (40 pounds) on TJ a couple years ago. But I got pregnant and gained it all back :( Trying as hard as I can to lose it again but its extremely difficult this time around. But Im doing TJ as much as I possible can and I know it will come off eventually. :) Oh and I agree with you about being about to keep going with TJ, I cant do boring stationary cardio for the life of me!
  • jrecmcallister
    Options
    I am glad that you guys had such good results with Turbo Jam. It is pretty easy for me to get discouraged these days. I have lost 16 lbs but haven't gone down a pant size! I am so ready just to see some of the results other than on the scale. I mean I do see some definition coming in my arms, but it is great to have some support!
  • determined136
    determined136 Posts: 332
    Options
    NSV - My favorite pants fit today......I am wearing them at work!!! YEAH!!!

Thanks to Turbo!!!