If you need to purchase Brazil Butt Lift

ColeyBear08
ColeyBear08 Posts: 495 Member
Hi everyone! My name is Coley and I'm the creator of the Brazil Butt Lift Challenge Group Summer 2012! I first want to welcome everyone to the challenge. Feel free to recruit your friends because the more people we have the more fun this will be! If you still need to purchase the workouts I am a Beachbody coach so you can buy it through my coaching website here: http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/coleyelizabeth

Just click on Shop Team Beachbody on the left under my picture
Go to click on fitness programs on the left in the menu
Find Brazil Butt Lift in the menu on the left
Choose your package!

If you are interested in becoming a Beachbody Club Member and receiving 10% on anything Beachbody including your BBL workout you can personally message me and I can set that up for you as well!

Good luck everyone and happy butt lifting! :-)

-Coley

Replies

• ColeyBear08
    Finally got my Brazil Butt Lift and Shakeology in the mail!!! I'm so excited. Now I'm just waiting for the ok from my Chiropractor to start exercising again. My back is killing me but not being able to workout is killing me more! :-/
  • BOLO4Hagtha
    BOLO4Hagtha Posts: 396 Member
    Is being a club member free? I have a beachbody account but I got the most basic one. I'm interested in trying the shakeology thing.
  • ColeyBear08
    A club membership is free for the first 30 days with any Challenge pack (including Brazil Butt Lift) as well as one free month of Shakeology. If you already have BBL perhaps you might want to try another challenge pack for example TurboFire, Insanity, etc. That way you still get the free 30 day trial and shakeology and already have your next workout program set up!